Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catalog pics

Attached Files
    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Attached Files

Comment

that's hot.
      ClubProtege

Comment

the gtx 1 is mine.lol.just bought it.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I just bought the 34A(3 door, 4 door, Astina) brochure and a 323 GTR rally poster! Shoot, now I gotta take down my lame 2002 Miata poster and put a BG poster in it's place. Right next to a '00 Miata SE showroom poster, perpendicular to the 1991 Mazda 787B Lemans poster as well as the '95 Miata poster and '89 RX-7 Convertable poster. Oh damn, my collection just keeps getting bigger and better.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

your guys's tracking numebrs are in post 2 of my yard sale thread. i just started puttin them all there. i may have reversed which one was which in listing the tracking, they were both around the same weight, so my slip makes it hard to tell which was which. however, of the two listed, one of em is each of yours.

Comment

i know you bought it sight unseen, but here's a pic of it for you anyways. and yes, i remembered the mouse.
              Attached Files

Comment

DUDE that's sweet!!! Going in my museum *caugh* I mean my room as soon as I get it.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

i didnt know u had that poster!!..dave you asshole!...lol

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                    i was gunna tell you, but i did'nt want to have another of those "always selling you something" discussions. LOL

*poke*

honestly, it was'nt even for sale. we were playing the JDM parts version of "go-fish" when he was looking at the catalog stuff, and he said "do you have any mazda posters"? i almost told him "go fish", then remembered that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                      It's going to be a pivotal part of my Mazda museum.

Dave, are you sure that's 24"X36"? Maybe the picture is weird, but that doesn't look like the dimensions. I want it anyway, just wondering.

Comment

Yea me too! I wanted that poster! Quick go to kinko's and make some good copies.haha
                        Do that Familia booklet also
                        Last edited by TurboProto; 05-21-2006, 10:27 PM.
                        1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X