I riced out my computer a little.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I riced out my computer a little.

I put some cold cathode lighting in my case so I could check on the water loop easier. This is just so I can show my friend because I'm going to put some in his case too. I'll be replacing these with UV light ones, but the first set I bought was damaged, so I have to wait for the replacements. The UV light is because I have Pentosin G11 additive in my water which glows blue under UV so I can tell if something is leaking right away. I'll delete this thread shortly if I still can.

Not the sports page Not a magazine

thats awesome. I been wanting to do a liquid cooled system on my PC lately. I have limited storage space and the desk I have does not allow much air circulation. I can tell the fans are working twice as hard because they are changing speeds randomly
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I liquid cooled my friends 360.
      Now we can play FPS's and skate with out having the system go into cool down mode after every 2 hours
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

<- like
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by Hadoken View Post
          This is just so I can show my friend because I'm going to put some in his case too.
          Suuuuuuure "I can quit modding anytime, honest! Just. one. more. fan..."

The first step is admitting you have a problem
          2003 Protege5
          1990 Protege LX (sold)
          1990 Protege DX (sold)
          1992 626 (sold)

Common abbreviations and jargon on Club Protege: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34116

Comment

now I want to h2o the comp again. last time I did I had an old athlonxp 1800+. held a solid 42C. plus it was super ghetto. had pipes running into the crawlspace with a 5gal bucket, massive 3ftx2ftx6in A/C condensor, and a sump pump. was super quiet though. got the pics somewhere....
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Working...
            X