a 323 in hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 323 in hawaii

loungin' at a nearby starbucks. lookin all stock.

night after tracks.

taking a look from afar.

hey, theres my ugly ass in front of my car.

the ONLY other 323 on the island.

my bad if the pictures are fcukin up the loading process. lol. i dont mess with PCs much. well.. tell me what you think.

EUREKA!!!! i got it, guys. is the pictures resized?
    Last edited by MAZDA65; 08-07-2004, 01:19 AM.

I think your pics are HUGE!!! You killed my computer...lol. Someone resize them plz?
    Eat ****.

Comment

dude what are u talkin about.. I was over there for 2 weeks like a month ago and it was 323 heaven.... i saw more 323's than honda's! now way u were the only other one on the Island

Comment

Theres more than one island.....he might be on a different one.....

Comment

well yea I figured that but I mean really with the amount I saw there has to be more on the others..... i could walk 5 feet and not see 3 of them parked next to each other

Comment

no no, he's sort of right. im on oahu and theres quite a bit of 323, though none of them are doing stuff to their car. thte 323s you saw, were they fixed up? if so, they just started cause its kinda hard to hide your car here, if you drive it someones bound to see. this isnt like the mainland. plus, majority of the 323s here, are owned by senior citizens, or not worth the restoration. trust me, hondas rule here (i mean as in numbers), and mazdas are a minority. but were trying to change that. and so far im pretty much a pioneering project. so my bad for the misunderstanding. lates.
            Last edited by MAZDA65; 08-08-2004, 06:13 PM.

Comment

i saw one or two fixed up but the rest or jsut reg. ones with nothing done to them... and I was on oaho (waikiki and some small town next to it)

Comment

tightness!
                Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                Beige 1994 Protege DX
                Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
                X