• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mazda back in action:

Well w/o further adeu here she was:

And here she is:

Old front vs. new front:

Last edited by Motegi; 08-07-2004, 06:06 PM.
    Sagaris

Congrats.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Comment

Looks nice... are the flames uneven on the sides again? I really liked that before.

Comment

Yeah the sides are the same. All he painted was the hood and the bumper..matched it to the fenders
          Sagaris

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot that's all that got damaged. My bad.

Comment

looks good Jo. its gonna be hard to adjust to the new front though. i liked the old one better.
              Eric Johnson
              Intense Performance
              Mazda Club of South Florida
              http://www.ipmcsfl.com
              Former President/Webmaster
              Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
              - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
              - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
              - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
              - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
              Current project: None...

Comment

looks good, i dont know which one i like better the old or the new but either way conrgats on getting it back and again looks good

Comment

i like the new one better, congrats...
                  2000 DX, Blue
                  Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                  2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Never my thing, but glad you got your car back. I'm sure you are damn excited right now.

Comment

Congrats!!
                      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Yeah Im excited. I was surprised it turned out that nicely
                        Sagaris

Comment

good to hear that your pro is back. none of the pics work for meee. probabky firewall at work
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

they are all on my cardomain site too www.cardomain.com/id/foxymazda
                            Sagaris

Comment

very nice
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X