Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

99 Protege sedan with Espilir Springs (from AutoRnd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 Protege sedan with Espilir Springs (from AutoRnd)

Here is a link to a thread with pics of my car with the new Espilir springs from AutoRnD (Rishie).

Give you an idea of the drop before the settle.

my sorta new ride
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

killer drop! but I'm biased to a lowered 99-00 silver sedan

just keep an eye on the camber affecting tire wear. I learned that listen the hard way
    Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

going to get an alignment and hopefully a road-force balancing as well. Besides, I hope I wear these tires out FAST. They are freaking noisy! loudest tires I have ever owned. The grip is comparable to the Potenza RE730s I had on the oem wheels, but the noise is horrendous!

how exactly was the camber affected? I imagine in the front it would be an issue, but not on the back, or am i wrong?
      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

all four tires went in under 6 months. not sure if the rear was inner wear or out wear. then vice versa with the front. camber kit from NOPI fixed it. 215/35/18 tires FYI
        Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

I think the car looks great now that you lowered.. Well it looked great before..soo...

I never heard of those springs before.. How do you like them?
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Thanks. Apparently they are a new offering from Auto RnD. Here is the thread from which I made the purchase.

Comment

Working...
            X