DiG in To My Car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DiG in To My Car...

Blah could only post 5 pics so here they are...if you want more ill post a reply with more pics...just let me know what you think...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BeeNaughty; 09-02-2004, 04:44 PM.

bad ass car man i like it alot. what kind of suspension you got on it?
    2003 protege dx; black mica
    titanium tip thermal exhaust
    k&n typhoon complete CAI
    custom engine dress up
    custom interior dress up
    5" autometer tach-silver face
    20% solar tint all around
    obx stainless steel headers
    stainless steel strut bar
    Racers Design shift knob w/custom short shifter
    17" MSR-105 gunmetal wheels, nitto neo-gen tires205/40zr17

Comment

nice, but whats up with the hood not sitting right or is that the kit?

Comment

Originally posted by prote_boy
        bad ass car man i like it alot. what kind of suspension you got on it?
        eibach springs

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
          nice, but whats up with the hood not sitting right or is that the kit?

got into a wreck, ive been meaning to get a new radiator support frame but havent gotten around to replacing it...technically that car is totalled

Comment

damn dude thats pimp as **** looking!....i hope your motor has the balls to back up the looks...

and for gods sake get some clear corners!
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
            Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Take that license plate out and pop in an intercooler......and you should have a turbo too to go with it.........sucks about hood not fitting right.......spiffy interior. Hey.......just noticed.....are those ps2 controllers? Where's the monitor/PS? pics would be lovely.....unless those controlers are just sitting there =)
              02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Originally posted by kickniteasy
                Hey.......just noticed.....are those ps2 controllers? Where's the monitor/PS? pics would be lovely.....unless those controlers are just sitting there =)
                Look up. Car looks pretty good for the most part. The interior is a bit too "colorful" for me, but I like how you went about doing it. Definately the correct process on that one. I notice as well you are rocking the DX trim. There is nothing funnier than a leather interior with tons of goodies and crank windows. And that comment is not intended as an insult, just search for proto2k's old 2000 and you will realize what I am saying. Welcome aboard though.

Comment

Originally posted by kickniteasy
                  Take that license plate out and pop in an intercooler......and you should have a turbo too to go with it.........sucks about hood not fitting right.......spiffy interior. Hey.......just noticed.....are those ps2 controllers? Where's the monitor/PS? pics would be lovely.....unless those controlers are just sitting there =)
                  heres some pics of my system and pic of the monitor (10.5 widescreen) and the ps2...
                  Attached Files

Comment

looks good man, who did the interior???, and do you have any engine mods?
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

looks really good man... original!
                      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                      Beige 1994 Protege DX
                      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                        looks good man, who did the interior???, and do you have any engine mods?

i know a guy that does hot rod and classic car interiors and he said that hed help me with my interior after about 3 weeks and alot of labor that was the final product...as far as engine mods i dont have any yet but thats the next step.

Comment

Drake part of it is the kit too mine does this (the gap between the grill and the hood):
                          Irks me.
                          You signed my guest book. the car looks great
                          Attached Files
                          Sagaris

Comment

Looks good!

Do you drive around with the seats reclined back like that? That would drive me nuts.
                            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                              Drake part of it is the kit too mine does this (the gap between the grill and the hood):
                              Irks me.
                              You signed my guest book. the car looks great
                              your car looks great too! saw pics of the wreck...its sad. i totalled mine so i know how it feels. but i dunt know how to fix that gap guess its just the kit! I bought some clears off ebay for like 17$. Ive been looking for them forever but found em on ebay thanks to you. BTW fluffy looks CUTE. haha yet viscous

Comment

Working...
                              X