the latest on my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whistler
    a/c switch, the economical one? do u have to install any extras for that??
    yes the eco one plug right in and it works
    1st sohc auto
    2nd sohc turbo auto
    3rd sohc turbo 5 speed
    4th dohc swap turbo
    5th KLDE
    6th 1994 323

Comment

how does it work?
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

someone re-host pics????

Comment

Can you post just the links to the images, ie

Then we can copy and paste the links into our browsers and view the pictures. The pictures that you have set as images will automatically redirect to the "Thanks for stealing our bandwidth" message.

Also, we have these kits over here in Australia that allow altering the a/f ratios throughout the rev range,

This unit is a huge revolution in DIY automotive performance. It gives you the power to completely tune the air/fuel ratio throughout the entire load range, at 128 load points, providing incredible mapping resolution and brilliant drivability. It uses the Handheld Digital Controller, so there is no need for a laptop, and it supports both static and real-time mapping. It can be used on 0-5V and 0-12V signals, so it is compatible with all voltage output airflow meters and MAP sensors. It can also be set to work with 0-1V signals, allowing modification of EGO sensor signals. This unit has been extensively tested on a wide range of cars including Subaru Impreza WRX and STi, Nissan 200SX, BMW 735i, Lexus LS400, and Nissan Maxima. Kit supplied with PCB, machined case, and all electronic components.

This hand controller is used for the mapping/programming of both Digital Adjuster kits. It features a two line LCD, and easy to use pushbuttons. It can be used to program the adjusters then removed, or left permanently connected to display the adjuster’s operation. It is designed as an interface and display, and is not required for general adjuster functions after they have been programmed. If you have built and installed multiple adjuster kits, you will only need one controller to program, unless you want permanent displays for each adjuster function. Kit supplied with silk screened and machined case, PCB, LCD, and all electronic components.
          For the pair it costs about $140aud, which currently is about $105usd not too shabby imo.
          Car: BG Astina
          Head Unit: JVC KD-SH77
          Front Amp: Blaupunkt GTA4100 Sub Amp: Jaycar 4x100
          Front: Boston Rally Splits Sub: Diamond Audio M3151.8 15"
          138.9dB @ 59Hz on Termlab
          My Car

Comment

Working...
          X