head swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

head swap

Me (redhead), Jon (Puerto Rican (lean back :-P, aka B-Potent), Brooke (skater lookin mofo), and Jeff (tall whacked out dude). Got the Ported head back today, put it on in 3 hours with everything hooked back up and running but had a dead battery after all the work

James G.
    sobe83@yahoo.com
    AIM: DVS 323BPT
    MySpace
    Cardomain
    <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Dead batteries after work like that blow. Let us know how it runs when its all good.
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

nice looking head. what exactly was done to it?

Comment

Gasket matched intake/exhaust ports and ported combustion chamber. It has all new gaskets as well.
        James G.
        sobe83@yahoo.com
        MySpace
        Cardomain
        <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

You know that your suppose to have the battery disconnected when working on a car right
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yah well I'm only human
            James G.
            sobe83@yahoo.com
            MySpace
            Cardomain
            <BR>

Comment

So it's running and stuff? How's she move?
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

She's got some issues right now, of course, but I can spool my t3/t4 up a lot quicker now. I kinda feel like I have the vj20 back for real it's so easy to spool.
                James G.
                sobe83@yahoo.com
                MySpace
                Cardomain
                <BR>

Comment

badass dood.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

haha, you got balls working on that car with the battery still connected. I guess you never got one of those ball hair raising shocks . ..
                    lmao ..

that's frigin sweet man .
                    good work.
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                      haha, you got balls working on that car with the battery still connected. I guess you never got one of those ball hair raising shocks
                      unless hes into that sort of thing......

Comment

i sure am

Comment

I'll just quote ben's sig.....

lol you ghey bitch

Comment

Nah I've never gotten a shock, I'll be more careful after I get one though
                            James G.
                            sobe83@yahoo.com
                            MySpace
                            Cardomain
                            <BR>

Comment

Working...
                            X