damn hit & runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn hit & runs

hit a run happened to the protege when i was at work, didn't notice till the next day because i got off at night. has a ****ty arse crease on the drivers side rear fender arch.

my wifes tiburon, it happened when she was at the supermarket. good thing our new born baby wasn't in the car(about a year ago or so).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 95pro; 01-18-2005, 06:13 PM.
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

****ing assholes.
    Someone scrateched the rear bumper on my dad's Cougar, but they were kind enough to leave their name and phone#.

Comment

I swear...we all have bad luck since we are Protege owners. I've been rear ended 3 ****ing times.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

my car has been keyed once on both sides (was there when i bought it tho) and since ive owned it some lady went to park coming the opposite directiona nd hit my pro on the driver side right before the back tire and it made a huge dent.......i didint even notice till some girl came up to me and told me so i called the cops and by the tiem the cops coem the lady that hit my car comes walking out of the store and gets in ehr car like nothing (she didint understand english) almost drives away but the cops got her........she only had insurence for 1 month before this incident lol

Comment

thats a load of **** man....people should be shot for that kind of crap. my car was hit wile i was at work and it tweaked the entire trunk and now it leaks when it rains...i want to find them and shot them....
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.