MY LSCRX... not to bite anyone :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ne3ek
    dood we did the linkage ourselves.. its so ****ing loosey goosey man. I need to replace all the shifter bushings.. and dood. I could use your help.

What purge solenoid did you use? We used the whole map/solenoid cluster from the ls and never hooked up the 2 solenoids connectors, so the vac lines are ran but the solenoids are pointless.

I think i need to use the DX purge solenoid with the ls map sensor am i right? The ls has 2 solenoids when the DX only had one. My car idles at like 100rpm and i think thats my problem.. it has to be it.
    Well my CRX is in Georgia right now, I could get my buddy to take some pictures though! When I first did the swap I just randomly hooked up vacumn lines and whatnot.... the idle was a little jumpy but she ran good!
    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
      Well my CRX is in Georgia right now, I could get my buddy to take some pictures though! When I first did the swap I just randomly hooked up vacumn lines and whatnot.... the idle was a little jumpy but she ran good!
      ya mine idles but its just too low for me. I want a near factory idle and for like 2-3 mins during the warm up process it wont stay on lol.
      00 dakota 4x4
      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

I knew you couldn't hold out .....
        hahahahahhaa....

ohh god.
        Reminds me of myself..
        just can't deal with a put put..
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...