• Show
Clear All

Concept

Thoughts?
    Attached Files

nice. looks euro. 16" rims?

Comment

tint the windows
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

i like it...do not tint the windows.

Comment

I loik it...I loik it alohht! What "conceptual" side skirts are those?
          '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
          Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

EGT side skirts, 15" wheels from a 2003 LX (my old car, I just can't let go ), painted 626 front lip, rear lip will probably have to be custom. I like 15" rims because they get plenty of performance for my use but are still a comfortable ride. I probably will tint the windows but only to keep the sun off the interior and out of my son's eyes, so it will be mild, something that you can still see through, not a limo tint.

Comment

Oh, and the side marker on there is just a "JDM" Accord light, it was the first one I found. The style on that doesn't matter to me as much.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                EGT side skirts, 15" wheels from a 2003 LX (my old car, I just can't let go ), painted 626 front lip, rear lip will probably have to be custom. I like 15" rims because they get plenty of performance for my use but are still a comfortable ride. I probably will tint the windows but only to keep the sun off the interior and out of my son's eyes, so it will be mild, something that you can still see through, not a limo tint.
                I thought those were EGT side skirts, I'm lookin for a set of those myself! I think Corksport has some rear left and right lower skirts that look like those but they're not full bumper length ... just lil peices that go from the wheel well edge straight back to the edge of the bumper, but they look kewl IMO
                '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Now that is a classy 1st gen ... good going.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

spoiler
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

me likey, i say do it.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Looks good, do it!
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Damn, that thing looks freakin nice. I vote do it!!!
                          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

i vote on that too.... it definitely looks good... those new protege wheels look real good.... need to try to get a set in the future...

arent the egt sideskirts a little shorter than the the length of the side?

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
                              i vote on that too.... it definitely looks good... those new protege wheels look real good.... need to try to get a set in the future...

arent the egt sideskirts a little shorter than the the length of the side?
                              I think they're only "about" 3/4 of an inch short total, so it doesn't really show on the car.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X