This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
    Why would you roll your fenders if you arent running 17"s or bigger?
    From what I remember he had 15s that were 35mm offset plus he used 25mm spacers so a roll had to be done.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hi all, this is how we do in lil ol new zealand

Click image for larger version

Name:	22.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	1206783

Name:	Jasens Car 01.jpg
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	1206784

Name:	Jasens Car 04.jpg
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1206785

Comment

woo!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by wotnxt View Post
          hi all, this is how we do in lil ol new zealand

[ATTACH]24929[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24930[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24931[/ATTACH]
          Very nice. Welcome to clubprotege
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

well i guess i should get my pics in there now so i have @ least a b4-after lol ...

purchased in dec 2006 for 300.00 to save it from the wrecker no doubt as it needed a fair bit just to be driveable
            yes that was me trying a little rub out to see if i could get it to look better
            sander coming soon

the only real damage on the car

my only real mod besides repairs Pacesetter cat back

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gjs/new%20exhaust.mp3

Comment

holy "needs resize" on the first picture!!! but nice save.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I like the Pacesetter catbacks there nice piping but the muffler has got to go when boosting the car. gtxfamilia had that cat back and we noticed a huge sound and performance differnce when switching to a magnaflow muffler. I really want a Corksport stainless cat back with urethane hanger mounts.
                Last edited by TurboProto; 06-24-2007, 09:47 AM.
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                  From what I remember he had 15s that were 35mm offset plus he used 25mm spacers so a roll had to be done.
                  Heres a old pict of some 17" wheels that I had when I was building my first turbo setup. They barely rubbed the top of the wheel well in the back but only the inner lip was rolled no flare had to be made.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by TurboProto; 06-24-2007, 10:13 AM.
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Onehalfasia View Post
                    That looks like ****
                    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

my 323 se

pics of car after bp swap and b4 i start havin body work done and new paint job when i finish up saving the rest of my money i need for that then its to the dyno for tuning
                      Attached Files

Comment

^^^ Sleeper!!! ^^^

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

click my cardomain at my sig to see some pics of my mazda 323... thanks

www.cardomain.com/id/mikechanics

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEchanics View Post
                            Welcome to clubprotege. Nice ride. I'm luv'n the spoiler and the (if I'm wrong correct me)civic sunroof. Nice touch. I'm not feeling the paint but hay, It's your car right.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

very nice car gotta love all the jdm goddies makes me mad though here we in the us never made our proteges with those body parts like yours are over there and i am with chris lovin the spoiler only seen one protege over here with that in person a rare item what years model did those spoilers come on or is that jdm aftermarket also paint scheme for me would have been different
                              but like chris said to each his own welcome to club protege

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEchanics View Post
                                Cool! A carby BG! What engine is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X