Time for new struts????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for new struts????

well today me and Emperor went 2 teh junkyard 2 pick up struts for the protege he bought offa me we found 2 decent rear struts teh whole assembly with the springs was 30 dollars total... not bad... so we go to take off the one really bad rear strut and this is what we came up with

.. the whole spring was decompressed and the top of the strut wasnt even sitting in the strut tower... so we where able 2 pull the strut out then undo the 2 bolts in the trunk lol
    the blue ones are the ones we pulled from the yard... not the greatest but way better than what was on hte protege
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chad; 05-06-2005, 07:22 PM.

Originally posted by Chad
    well today me and Emperor went 2 teh junkyard 2 pick up struts for the protege he bought offa me we found 2 decent rear struts teh whole assembly with the springs was 30 dollars total... not bad... so we go to take off the one really bad rear strut and this is what we came up with

.. the whole spring was decompressed and the top of the strut wasnt even sitting in the strut tower... so we where able 2 pull the strut out then undo the 2 bolts in the trunk lol
    the blue ones are the ones we pulled from the yard... not the greatest but way better than what was on hte protege
    Ummm that would be a YES SIR, RIGHT AWAY SIR
    Speed Is Nothing Without Control.

Comment

dude wth are those blue ones offa

Comment

Originally posted by silver03p5
        dude wth are those blue ones offa

His car, they're some old monroes, thats the colour the used to paint them, OEM replacements.
        Speed Is Nothing Without Control.

Comment

ahhh nice

Comment

the blue ones where off some pro at the yard

Comment

your so gay stfu

Comment

So the struts didnt actually do anything just the spring bouncing around like crazy

Comment

i just installed my new shocks. they were blue too. but mine said tokico on them

Comment

Working...
                  X