Simple but sweet Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple but sweet Pro

I found those pics 2-3 years ago, but i couldn't find any more info about this car...
    Have you seen this pics before?
    As you can see it has shaved door handles and door moldings and corksport evo 3 bumper.
    I find it really kickass..
    Attached Files

blacked out tail lights and grills look homo, but other than that it's ok
    00 dakota 4x4
    90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
      blacked out tail lights and grills look homo, but other than that it's ok
      Homo is cool these days... Since you live in CT as well i'm sure you've seen MANY "homo" civics....
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
        Homo is cool these days... Since you live in CT as well i'm sure you've seen MANY "homo" civics....
        don't forget i live in ghettoville bridgeport.. all i see is homo civics minus the kids i hang out with/my civic
        00 dakota 4x4
        90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

not sure about the smoked lenses and whatnot, but the wheels are really nice.

Comment

I don't like the silver mesh or the smoked tails/corners. give it clear/amber corners, stock tails, a familia rear garnish and change the mest to black abd it would be teh sexay.

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
              don't forget i live in ghettoville bridgeport.. all i see is homo civics minus the kids i hang out with/my civic
              well i live in east bum**** hampton CT and all i see are dumb kids with homo civics. o and i work on the berlin turnpike so i get to see them fly by all day long

i like this car though, if he painted the grills black and didn't black out the tailights it would be quite nice.
              91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

you missed the fact he has no gas filler door anymore also.

NEUMAN

Comment

And he has those "homo" scorcher tires with they yellow in them. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Comment

Ok Ok... I'll delete it if it causes that bad things to all of you :D :D

Comment

2-3 years ago, those tires were "in"

Comment

pretty much its a homo ass car!
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by JGSlayer
                          well i live in east bum**** hampton CT and all i see are dumb kids with homo civics. o and i work on the berlin turnpike so i get to see them fly by all day long

i like this car though, if he painted the grills black and didn't black out the tailights it would be quite nice.
                          You mean fart by? The only flying they are doing is off a cliff when i push them over! BTW are you the guy who i was suppose to buy that intake pipe from? Lol i got another car now so the 323 doesn't get anything unless it NEEDS it!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

ive seent that pro before, its nice i wonder if its still around. love the auto door locks no handles!!!

old ass pics too!
                            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                            Beige 1994 Protege DX
                            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Car looks nice tho, the night shade and all taht was "In" at the time. And ppl were painting there corners black, b/c they didnt have clear corners. B/c that was "IN" as well too, along with altezzas/scorcher tires/shaved handles and wild show cars. But everyones trying to be "clean"/jdm now. It will all change next year....everyones gonna be doin something different.

Comment

Working...
                              X