My Next Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Next Project

This is my 94 Z28, I hope I can remember where everything goes!!! It got taken apart last Sept.!!!

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

damn dood.... good luck.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

lol you should see my 81 Z28..........doesint look that abd inside tho

Comment

Back from the grave!!!! And guess what....... it's still the exact same way!!!!!

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

lmao well that sucks dude, when you gonna start on her then??

Comment

lol, good luck on that.... looks like a good excuse for a CF dash and cage and ****.

Comment

lol it all looks broken. wtf u do to it?

have fun! :-p
              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
              Beige 1994 Protege DX
              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Thats basically the whole interior sans seats and steering column stored in there. Back in Sept. of 04' i had a small wire fire in the main loom caused by an el cheapo fuse. There was a short in the headlight switch and the fuse didn't blow. I wish I could find the picture of the melted mess that it caused in the fuse box. Basically to get the whole loom out of the car without cutting anything I had to take out everything from the dash to the hatch.

I've got all of the wire to start makeing new runs in the loom and stuff. It's just time and space in the garage have been at an all time low up to this point, but with my new job starting in Feb. and my dad finally getting his hog outta of the garage I might be able to start on it in a month or two. (My dad would like it to be even longer since the 383 that was in there is now in his Ws6.)

The only thing that actually got broken during all of this other then the fire, was the dash panel broke in half. Anyone that has any experience with 4th gen F-bodies knows that those panels are pretty damn fragile after baking in the sun for almost 10 years.

93' 5spd DX
                R.I.P

Comment

I say don't deny your true self. Put that bitch on some cinder blocks in the front yard, grab a can of nady ice, through on a wife beater, and call it good!!
                  Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                    I say don't deny your true self. Put that bitch on some cinder blocks in the front yard, grab a can of nady ice, through on a wife beater, and call it good!!
                    :rofl:

Comment

Ack! Have fun......

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                        If only it were a Trans-am or a Iroc.

Comment

ouch..... good luck on that man.. i got a Z28 comming in soon and geez it need restoration... BADLY! if it wasnt a iroc i wouldnt get but it is.. i hate myslef........plus its free......ack.. cant resist..
                          My Toys =D

Comment

Working...
                          X