goldstar's '02 DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goldstar's '02 DX

These photos were taken before I installed my MSP suspension so the car actually sits a bit lower than it appears here. All the other mods are listed in my sig.
    Last edited by goldstar; 04-17-2006, 11:45 PM.
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

very nice!

I like those rims alot to, they compliment the car well.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

teh mad rallye height!
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
      No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
      It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
      -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
      -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
      -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
      No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

rice!
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

ugh... the most recently played out rims EVA!

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
            rice!

Do you really think so? I was hoping to achieve that effect but wasn't sure I'd actually reached my goal yet. It's comments like yours that really make my efforts worthwhile. Just wait until I install my Italian Protege, Fazool Special Edition badge. Rice +.

Happy Motoring!
            Last edited by goldstar; 06-01-2005, 10:01 AM.
            Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
            Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar

Do you really think so? I was hoping to achieve that effect but wasn't sure I'd actually reached my goal yet. It's comments like yours that really make my efforts worthwhile. Just wait until I install my Italian Protege, Fazool Special Edition badge. Rice +.

Happy Motoring!
              lol its not quite up to robs riceyness, but its geting there. oh btw pm me mike, we should take about kent
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

It looks good man. how is the handling with thw MSP suspension? I know I love mine.

Comment

clean and respectable. but needs tint and a drop down ladder to get in

Comment

Originally posted by Kreator
                    You sure know how to hurt a guy. I bought these wheels when they first came on the market. My wheel dealer assured me that no more than a handful of people would buy these wheels for their cars. My dealer said that these wheels have a quiet, understated elegance worthy of consideration by OEM's for Ferrari and Lamborghini. He further stated that my wheels make a quiet statement all their own signifying the good taste and aesthetic sensibilities of their owner (me). Everywhere I went, emphasized my dealer, people would complement me on my superior judgement and sophistication in my choice of wheels.

I see I've been living in a fool's paradise now that you tell me that my wheels are "played out", old hat, passe, gauche, common and only fit for the masses? I had no idea this was the case and I am devastated. I'm almost too embarrased to take my car out now as it seems to me that people will now look at my wheels and laugh at me and put me down for daring to appear in public with something so ridiculously outdated. Since I can't afford new wheels this year, I'm even having second thoughts about going to Kent Falls in August because I feel so ashamed.

I appreciate your straightforwardness and brutal honesty. After all, we should all be made to confront the bad choices we make in life. BTW, what wheels do you have?

Happy Motoring!

Comment

Originally posted by Kreator
                      It's not Goldstar's fault everybody with a 240 feels the need to buy those.

Comment

You sure know how to hurt a guy. I bought these wheels when they first came on the market. My wheel dealer assured me that no more than a handful of people would buy these wheels for their cars. My dealer said that these wheels have a quiet, understated elegance worthy of consideration by OEM's for Ferrari and Lamborghini. He further stated that my wheels make a quiet statement all their own signifying the good taste and aesthetic sensibilities of their owner (me). Everywhere I went, emphasized my dealer, people would complement me on my superior judgement and sophistication in my choice of wheels.
                        That guy sounds like a pretty damn good salesman... I need to take some lessons from him.

Comment

I see I've been living in a fool's paradise now that you tell me that my wheels are "played out", old hat, passe, gauche, common and only fit for the masses? I had no idea this was the case and I am devastated. I'm almost too embarrased to take my car out now as it seems to me that people will now look at my wheels and laugh at me and put me down for daring to appear in public with something so ridiculously outdated. Since I can't afford new wheels this year, I'm even having second thoughts about going to Kent Falls in August because I feel so ashamed.

I appreciate your straightforwardness and brutal honesty. After all, we should all be made to confront the bad choices we make in life. BTW, what wheels do you have?

Happy Motoring!
                          HAHAHAHAA...awesome post.

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                            It looks good man. how is the handling with thw MSP suspension? I know I love mine.
                            Thanks. The MSP suspension really transformed the car. All I can say is that it made a tremendous improvement in handling over the already decent stock performance and was definitely worth the cost. I love it too.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                              clean and respectable. but needs tint and a drop down ladder to get in
                              :rofl:

Thank you. You're right on both counts. In the meantime, I keep a rope ladder in the car because it weighs less than a metal one.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

Working...
                              X