Does this car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this car...

Look the same color as mine? My eyes are bad..i cant really tell if its the teal color or not. The owner has it down as blue...dont think ive ever seen one tho. Im thinking of getting it, as a parts car..or maybe fix it, its only 500$. The body looks to be in great shape.

it looks a little brighter blue more than the emerald mazda uses... but hey, if u get it.. wanna sell that gront grill... hehe i want a cool one instaed of the $hit that jsut says mazda lol
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

The grille's a different size than the one that just says Mazda.

And it looks like they're probably the same color, although the other one does look a little more vivid teal than yours.

Comment

same color

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
          it looks a little brighter blue more than the emerald mazda uses... but hey, if u get it.. wanna sell that gront grill... hehe i want a cool one instaed of the $hit that jsut says mazda lol
          the '93 has the same size grill as the '90-'92 but has the Mazda flame in the center instead of "MAZDA" on the d/s. The '94 has the 323-like front end and the grill wouldn't swap onto a '90-'93 without swapping a whole bunch of other crap as well.
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
          '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
          '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Z1 is the colro...its the same.

they used it til like 96. Its a color :lol:
            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
              Z1 is the colro...its the same.

they used it til like 96. Its a color :lol:
              wasnt that the color your MX used to be???
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Figured it was the same, gonan go cehck it out whenever it quits raining down here. I think i might swap the 94 front there as well, but i kind of dig my square headlights.. Teal owns..dont hate. The paint does look alot better than mine tho. The one in the pic is automatic, and has soem motor problems the seller says.

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
                  the '93 has the same size grill as the '90-'92 but has the Mazda flame in the center instead of "MAZDA" on the d/s. The '94 has the 323-like front end and the grill wouldn't swap onto a '90-'93 without swapping a whole bunch of other crap as well.
                  Ah.. i was wodneringh about that cause i see many not looking the same size.. Got any idea's where i could find the flame grill at to fit my '92? i'm gonna try like hell to find a familia one from ebay though. damn things are expensive
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Same color.
                    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Yeah, it's the same color. Buy it then sell me the hood lol.
                      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                        Yeah, it's the same color. Buy it then sell me the hood lol.

Thats the main necccesity i need of it, hood - fender - headlights - etc...i might even swap door as well, trunk too...if the paints that much better. cant wait to check it out.. i hope the owner will have the i dont care attitude about it...those are the best, might be able to take for 300$.

Comment

Working...
                        X