No announcement yet.

Black Pro finally kitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks really good. I like the mesh painted, actually... Silver would be too much of a contrast I think, the black is much more subtle.
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

lol... be scared...be very scared! but since you said you've noticed youve been driving different thats a good thing... i did too and im sure everyone else has.... its just happens that one time when you sneeze or you just forget to at an angle instead of straight on ditches or something just little stuf is what get ya the most.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        lol... be scared...be very scared! but since you said you've noticed youve been driving different thats a good thing... i did too and im sure everyone else has.... its just happens that one time when you sneeze or you just forget to at an angle instead of straight on ditches or something just little stuf is what get ya the most.
        Are talking about going over speed bumps?
        My OLD Car

Comment

cool cool. I cant wait till this October meet. I have another suprise for youz guyz
          Sagaris

Comment

speed bumps, pot holes, drainage ditches... you know the usual bad stuff

Comment

1. looks much better than it did....and while the wing isnt as bad as it used to be, ist still not my bag of popcorn...

2. dont fret too much on scratching the kit, it IS fixable REALLY easy since its fiberglass....cringe on the repainting bill though...unless you can do it yourself. (right motegi? )
              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Since its a surprise I guess I will have to wait till the meet to see it.
                I will definitly watch out for those evilt hings.
                grandam--Thanks, I never saw the day a compliment would come from you.
                My OLD Car

Comment

also watch out for toyota pirus' or whatever they are called... if u dont know what im talkin about see the post "**** you pirus"

Comment

wow dude, just checked that out............that sucks......and I was pissed about my door ding.......kinda puts things into perspective.
                    02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

wow. i wouldnt change one thing about it.
                      womp

Comment

Originally posted by protegeDX
                        wow. i wouldnt change one thing about it.
                        same here. Car kicks ass bro! Go icynelly!
                        My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                        X