My turbo bp05 mx-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My turbo bp05 mx-3

Just though i'd post some up. They are kinda old since i took em the day i finished, its all cleaned up now and i'll post some new pics this week. Enjoy and all opinions accepted. Peace guys.

Theres a few more on the 1st page of my cardomain page. Any questions or anything, post em up. Late

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

nice, but arent you worried about bending that FMIC on a curb or parking bump stop?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

nah, the new suspension is actually pretty stiff, just gotta be easy on steep inclines and take it at an angle, not straight on. So far so good *knock on wood*

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent
        nah, the new suspension is actually pretty stiff, just gotta be easy on steep inclines and take it at an angle, not straight on. So far so good *knock on wood*
        lol, whats your setup?

I plan on using the 323 setup (ZX2's with Sprint springs) so it will be low.

Comment

umm, i got some tokico blues with intrax springs. Its way stiffer, but i was disappointed with the drop. There is no way my **** dropped 1.75, more like 1.25, but i heard that when u get an alignment and wear them in a bit, it lowers more so thats what i'm hopin will happen. Nice 323 by the way, my boy loves how it looks.

Comment

lol, thx sadly though she got her front end smashed and will soon be reverted to stock for my sister to drive or something. I am building my GS now though to take her place.

Comment

yeah I wasn't happy with the sprints on my 323 either...
              I am considering the Tokico's for my 323, as I need some shocks...

So what turbo are you using... Your set up is pretty sweet.
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

NICE PICS!..i think i met you once in central florida right....

Comment

Currently i'm running a t3 turbo on a tubular miata manifold. It pulls really hard, i am impressed to say the least. SPENONE, yea we met awhile ago, but i think it was when you came here to Tampa, i could of swore it was at the shell station. Your car has come a long way since i've seen it. Last time i remember you had the cut front bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent
                    Currently i'm running a t3 turbo on a tubular miata manifold. It pulls really hard, i am impressed to say the least. SPENONE, yea we met awhile ago, but i think it was when you came here to Tampa, i could of swore it was at the shell station. Your car has come a long way since i've seen it. Last time i remember you had the cut front bumper.
                    what are you using for management?

Comment

i guess noone wont be tryin u anymore...lol

looks nice

Comment

Looks nice man, how many lbs you running off of the T3? I just got my 460cc injectors and turned it up to 15 psi. The hybrid turbo I am running pulls 15 all the way to fuel cut .

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                        Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                          what are you using for management?
                          Right now i am tuning with the vaf, and apexi safc. I got the 4 wire tps and auto throttle body, etc and so far its working out good. I have a megasquirt n spark that i'm gonna buy off a friend soon, i'm pretty excited about that. I have a few thing left i wanna do like, upgrade the cooling system (slim fan, thick radiator), ignition, etc. First thing i gotta do is get my head back, i burned a hole in the exhaust side on my 2nd cylinder, have no idea how, but i'll be back on the road this weekend. Bugs, on the t3 i am running 10psi and it pulls like crazy, i gotta be pushin somewhere between 230whp-260whp, and this is on a ****ty tune (running really rich). What hybrid are you using?

Comment

How well do you like your SAFC? I bought one, but after considering I would really like to go with MSnS or something like else like that.

Comment

The SAFC works awesome, no doubt about it. You can tune pretty well on it if you know what you are doing. You just gotta make sure of what your goals are with your car. I'm getting the megasquirt because it would allow for more control and more specifics as far as tuning goes. On top of that, who doesnt want a laptop in their car?! hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X