Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my motorcycle trip (56k beware!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of my motorcycle trip (56k beware!)

yeh i knwo its not a car but still haha here are a few pics i took when me and a few friends went to colorado and back............the pics are just a few of my bike and then one of me and the bike, enjoy!
    Attached Files

bike pics are way cooler then car pics!

NEUMAN

Comment

Nice photos!

Comment

very nice.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

the first pic i looked at i was like DAYUM a Daytona, lol thats a 2005? looks really good! Tightness, im buying a 2003 R6 in a few weeks
          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
          Beige 1994 Protege DX
          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Awesome pics! SV1000? Your help is needed on this thread, please:

Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

Yup the bike is indeed a Suzuki SV1000, has some addons but not to many.....i dont know if im gonna keep it for to much longer i eman i really liek it but its more touring then sport so im gonan prolyl pick up a kawi zx6r or cbr 600rr or the F4i dunno yet

but thanks for the comments guys! and funk i posted in you thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                Yup the bike is indeed a Suzuki SV1000, has some addons but not to many.....i dont know if im gonna keep it for to much longer i eman i really liek it but its more touring then sport so im gonan prolyl pick up a kawi zx6r or cbr 600rr or the F4i dunno yet

but thanks for the comments guys! and funk i posted in you thread
                Thanks for posting in my thread My friend just got a F4i, like an '03 or something. Hot ass bike... he's already gotten into trouble with it, but I know he likes it a lot.

When I actually learn how to ride I'd like to step up to a gixxer 600 in black and silver. Ugh. So hot
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

yeh F4i's have always been my fav for some reason dunno why...........and yeh the gixxer six's in black & silver is one sexy beast.

Even though i have been on plenty of bieks i still prefer the 600's over some 1000's or 750's, oh yeh and take it easy too........my first bike was an older 80's Yamaha maxima 550 lol that thign was a cruiser! after that i got a 900rr so yeh as long as you take it easy and be safe then go ahead and buy whatever bike ya want

Comment

Dude, I just saw your post on sportbikes.net, you're thinking of going up to a busa, huh?
                    Dan
                    dreesemonkey

Comment

i saw some wicked busa's at bike week in SC..
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

looks good man, str8 up P I M P
                        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                        Beige 1994 Protege DX
                        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
                        X