Alot more

My Cardomain Page
    Injen CAI / Tsudo 4-1 Headers / Axle Back Exhaust / Nology Hotwires
    Denso Iridium Plugs / ADR Sokudo 17's
    on Pirelli P-ZERO Rossa 225/45/17

Overall the video sucked....

Music sucked also....

P5 run was awsome...

and the run with the 3rd gen RX-7 was hot to.

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
      Overall the video sucked....

Music sucked also....

P5 run was awsome...

and the run with the 3rd gen RX-7 was hot to.
      Sorry you didnt like it, Its all good though. (What sucked about it?) Keep in mindI aint shooting for a editor Job, I just dicked arround and put the flick together. Not too many clips availible, I worked with what I had.

Do you have some work that is Soooo great, that I can learn from it?

As for the music, I like it if you dont I could overlay it with Slow Ride for all the "Rap hatters" But then I would be trying to please everybody, & again I sugest you mute it and listen to whatever you want, I like 2-pac (Music since 1998 sucks in my opinion)
      Last edited by Rac3rX; 09-09-2005, 07:11 AM.

My Cardomain Page

Comment

Originally posted by Rac3rX
        Check out this vid I made, its a compilation of clips and pics I found

Let me know what you think.
        First of all look what you said....YOU ASKED for an opinion....

Just because u didnt get the response u wanted from your gay ass video, doesnt mean u have to go and lash out at me cause u caught feelings.

and...i have slim video editing skills..BUT ive edited a 2 minute video thats looks better than that awfully long piece of **** that you call a compilation.

Next time if u dont want an opinion on some of your work dont ask..

Comment

terrible

Comment

^_^
            Last edited by Rac3rX; 09-09-2005, 11:44 AM.

My Cardomain Page

Comment

First of all look what you said....YOU ASKED for an opinion....

Just because u didnt get the response u wanted from your gay ass video, doesnt mean u have to go and lash out at me cause u caught feelings.

and...i have slim video editing skills..BUT ive edited a 2 minute video thats looks better than that awfully long piece of **** that you call a compilation.

Next time if u dont want an opinion on some of your work dont ask..

HAHAHAHA I thought you were Jack ass, Thanks for the confirmation.

Here Ill break it down for your Bobo ass

"Sorry you didnt like it, Its all good though. (What sucked about it?) Keep in mindI aint shooting for a editor Job, I just dicked arround and put the flick together. Not too many clips availible, I worked with what I had.

Do you have some work that is Soooo great, that I can learn from it?"

Um where have I lashed out on your opinion of my Vid and editing work?

"As for the music, I like it if you dont I could overlay it with Slow Ride for all the "Rap hatters" But then I would be trying to please everybody, & again I sugest you mute it and listen to whatever you want, I like 2-pac (Music since 1998 sucks in my opinion)"

Im not sure if you notice but this refers to our diference in opinion in Music, and in no way lashing out, but expressing My opinion on the Music comment.

Where as If you like Rock you shouldnt say " The Music sucks" if its Rap playing, as THAT is a direct matter of opion and NOT what I asked about. Jackass.

"Do you have some work that is Soooo great, that I can learn from it?""

This I admit that was me trying to see if your mouth has anthing behind it (I still aint seen your 2min vid, I might hate it or love it, wont know till then.)

And in any case if you thinjk that was an attack or a "lash out" at you, Grow up, be a Man, do some push ups or something, we are suposed to have thicker skin then that.

Its My first attemt at a Compilation, I wasnt expecting it to be the Best in the world, I also used windows movie maker to show Im not a editor of anykind. I just tried to Pile up all the Vids I could (Not to many availible, I had to work with what I had)
              Last edited by Rac3rX; 09-09-2005, 12:05 PM.

My Cardomain Page

Comment

HAHAHAHA I thought you were Jack ass, Thanks for the confirmation.

Here Ill break it down for your Bobo ass

"Sorry you didnt like it, Its all good though. (What sucked about it?) Keep in mindI aint shooting for a editor Job, I just dicked arround and put the flick together. Not too many clips availible, I worked with what I had.

Do you have some work that is Soooo great, that I can learn from it?"

Um where have I lashed out on your opinion of my Vid and editing work?

"As for the music, I like it if you dont I could overlay it with Slow Ride for all the "Rap hatters" But then I would be trying to please everybody, & again I sugest you mute it and listen to whatever you want, I like 2-pac (Music since 1998 sucks in my opinion)"

Im not sure if you notice but this refers to our diference in opinion in Music, and in no way lashing out, but expressing My opinion on the Music comment.

Where as If you like Rock you shouldnt say " The Music sucks" if its Rap playing, as THAT is a direct matter of opion and NOT what I asked about. Jackass.

"Do you have some work that is Soooo great, that I can learn from it?""

This I admit that was me trying to see if your mouth has anthing behind it (I still aint seen your 2min vid, I might hate it or love it, wont know till then.)

And in any case if you thinjk that was an attack or a "lash out" at you, Grow up, be a Man, do some push ups or something, we are suposed to have thicker skin then that.

Its My first attemt at a Compilation, I wasnt expecting it to be the Best in the world, I also used windows movie maker to show Im not a editor of anykind. I just tried to Pile up all the Vids I could (Not to many availible, I had to work with what I had)

the 2 minute vid is on club pro somewhere of me racing a jetta GLi...as far as the "Be a man..thicker skin part".....u need to refer to that line instead of crying about how i dissed yer sorry vid..ok,..no time to write paragraphs about you and how im soo much l33ter 0wn4ge of 1000 words more tahn...just like u said be a MAN and take critisizm like a MAN..cause u act like u cant.

OH and 2pac sucks.

Comment

the 2 minute vid is on club pro somewhere of me racing a jetta GLi...as far as the "Be a man..thicker skin part".....u need to refer to that line instead of crying about how i dissed yer sorry vid..ok,..no time to write paragraphs about you and how im soo much l33ter 0wn4ge of 1000 words more tahn...just like u said be a MAN and take critisizm like a MAN..cause u act like u cant.

OH and 2pac sucks.

You typed all that but said nothing, Good show!!!

I tried to Point out I never lashed at you, but you would rather cry like a sissy instead of being a Man. Good for you!!!!!

I could care less if you dont like 2-pac, it obvious you missed the point, the thing Im wondering is was it because your too stupid to understand, or if your just plain ignorent. Its still up for debate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Cardomain Page

Comment

You typed all that but said nothing, Good show!!!

I tried to Point out I never lashed at you, but you would rather cry like a sissy instead of being a Man. Good for you!!!!!

I could care less if you dont like 2-pac, it obvious you missed the point, the thing Im wondering is was it because your too stupid to understand, or if your just plain ignorent. Its still up for debate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i say this and speak for everyone thats reading or has read this thread

immaturity owns you.

Comment

the thing Im wondering is was it because your too stupid to understand
                      With the way you type I don't think anyone can understand the **** pouring out of your mouth.

Comment

Alright Thanks for The Love!!!!!!!

My Cardomain Page

Comment

I Like to capitalize Random Words when I type my Sentences.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1

Comment

Working...
                              X