"Mazda 6 Look" Corner Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Mazda 6 Look" Corner Lights

These are some lights I made out of my corner lights and some fog lights i picked up.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by protegewill; 09-18-2005, 02:04 PM. Reason: typos

Here are some more pictures of the car and a time slip of my fastest time ever in the pro. 16.508 @ 84.91 MPH
    Attached Files

Comment

wait, you housed projectors in the corners?!?! holy crap, nice fab job! how do they work with the distortion from the lens?

Comment

thats sweet. Good idea d00d.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Looks sweet!! I likey...BTW what did you race against in your timeslip..a slug?? 6.XX 60' lol
          hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
            wait, you housed projectors in the corners?!?! holy crap, nice fab job! how do they work with the distortion from the lens?
            They're not really projectors, its just a cheep set of fog lights that i picked up at crappy tire. Its not really enought light to drive with anywhere but in town where there are street lights everywheres. I just like the way the car looks at night driving with just the new lights on in the corners. very 6ish

Originally posted by wht95scort
            Looks sweet!! I likey...BTW what did you race against in your timeslip..a slug?? 6.XX 60' lol
            I was actually racing agenst one of my friends in a 97 civic coupe, something went wrong with his staging lights, they turned off right before we were to launch. he just kinda sat there on the line for a few seconds like "wtf?!" then he launched and took off anyways

Comment

Originally posted by wht95scort
              Probably no one. No reaction time

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
              Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Nice, but is it street legal?!?!
                Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

probably. Turn signals, aren't as restricted as headlights are. At least thats how TX is... Canada maybe a whole different story.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                    probably. Turn signals, aren't as restricted as headlights are. At least thats how TX is... Canada maybe a whole different story.
                    just for clairifacation (sp?) (not necessairly for you d323 but for others) on my verson of the 2nd gen those corner lights were actually just marker lights. on the 97-8 models they would have been the turn signals. my signal lights are on the bumper.

Comment

ehh..

Comment

looks good, really clean, do HID's!!!!
                        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                        Beige 1994 Protege DX
                        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

not my bag o' tea.....but good idea nonetheless.
                          Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by maz94protege
                            looks good, really clean, do HID's!!!!
                            i have a spare set of headlights from my parts car so i'm planning to build a set over the winter, i'll have to wait and see how that turns out

Comment

i just saw this thread. nice job on the corners. so those are foglights? interesting, must've required a lot of test fitting.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                              Mods:
                              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
                              X