What happened to Gro Harlem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpt323
    he runs imazda now, he has little-no desire to show up around here.

Not true - he hasn't been around the Mazda internet community for a while now

Comment

"around here" qualifies as CP. it may be true that he hasn't been around on any mazda forums lately. but CP specifically. my statement holds true.
      i don't know or really have any need to know more than that. regardless. he has his fair share of knowledge & more than likely doesn't even need the online clubs anymore IDK.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I heard that he is a dancer now.

Comment

lmao
          Eat ****.

Comment

Try Imazda forums
            c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

who cares. he didn't think i was a truthful person or so he said to other people but he was always nice to my face. one less person like that makes the world easier to live in.

NEUMAN

Comment

Booya!
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I swear I just saw him on COPS last night.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                    Booya!

nice to see im not the only one who was not a gro blower. since im not a mod or admin here i can say what ever i want the not have to wear a halo at the sametime.

NEUMAN

Comment

hes actually nowhere to be seen not even at imazda

Comment

even better!

NEUMAN

Comment

He's in jail.

Comment

He is there he posted pics of his new truck not to long ago , but he disappeared for awhile after his accident.
                            c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

since when?
                              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

what accident? what happened to him

Comment

Working...
                                X