Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What all of you have been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What all of you have been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!

Well most of you know about my car and the ricer wing i have on it (which wont be on for to much longer yay!!!!!) but anyways i promised pics like a year ago lol but never got around/wanted to do it .....but without further ado here are the long awaited pictures of my 96 protege with the 100 hp APC spoiler!!!

btw these are some older shots.....
    Attached Files

It's everything I thought it would be.....and more.

Comment

What are you going to do with that wing b/c i want to mount one of those ricer wings on the front of my riding lawnmower to push snow this winter.
      I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

haha finally , looks good........

lol

Comment

hahaha yeh laugh it all up guys lol.......and yeh it took forever cause as stated before i never got around to posting them up and i didint want to lol

but sadly yes my car has been like that for awhile now poor baby, but once i get my new trunk lid it will be coming off! the day it comes off there will be plenty more pics!!!

Comment

What were you thinking with that wing? Like what is anybody thinking when they put them on? I hope they don't think it looks good, so then why would they put it on? Because they have Zero taste.

No offence...

Comment

Originally posted by SleptWithURWife
              What were you thinking with that wing? Like what is anybody thinking when they put them on? I hope they don't think it looks good, so then why would they put it on? Because they have Zero taste.

No offence...
              meh obviously you were not around here when it was installed, or possibly you didint read my posts in this thread lol.......cause almost all of what i said in here gives off the hint that i dislike the wing and cant wait untill it comes off. but its ok no offense takin man its all good.

but the story for you guys that dont know: christmas eve i went and stayed with my parents house to be with them because they live just off base, well i woke up and i was cool untill my dad wanted to show me what he had bought for me.....well i go outside with him and see that POS wing on my car with the WTF?! OMG look on my face i went up to it and noticed that my dad had installed it very early that morning and there was 4 holes in my trunk !, and my dad was very happy cause he thought i liked it alot.....so my dad kept talking about how good it looks and that hes happy i like it and all that.....so to make a long story short my dad likes it alot (still does) always compliments my car when he see's it. so i really dont want to take it off cause of my dad. and my trunk lid is starting to rust so when i move to another base which will be shortly im taking it off and installing a new trunk lid.
              Last edited by Mazda96Protege; 11-11-2005, 03:59 PM.

Comment

You can fill the holes with something.

It doesn't look too bad from the back shot. However, the side view is....nasty.

Do you really want to offend your pops? Have him get you a "nice" kit like..how that other 2nd genner has. Then you'll be the jig-niss
                If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

im sorry but if my dad installed anything on my car that i didn't like i would be why the **** did you just touch my car in that manner! i love my dad but in no way am i going ot let stuff like that slide on my ride! you must like your dad even more then i like mine to have let it go on so long.

NEUMAN

Comment

Well i could fill the holes but the trunk lid is already rusting pretty bad so there's no point in that i rather just get a new one and then im going to repaint the whole car so even if the trunk lid doesint match then it will after the paint

and neuman me and my dad are cool, we never really got along actually fought all the time untill i joined the air force then me and him got closer, but i would have but its like everytime i see my dad he says something about how good it looks and i dont want to take it off cause i do not want to fill the hole's up so meh, im just keeping it on untill i get my new trunk lid and can paint my car

Comment

Working...
                    X