Why I love UPS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I love UPS...

Just came in today...it is immaculate. Corksport has really done it with this exhaust system for the EGT. I can't wait to hang it and roll. Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Lookin' to boost my BP. Any help at all on this subject would be benificial to my success.

smells like.... sexy
    LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
    Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
    WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
    Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
    REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
    Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
    Paypal Verified

Comment

Definately a quality piece. I have a similar version on my MP3.

Comment

i talked to one of the guys from corkpsort how much was that i cant remember what he told me im thinkign 349+ shipping...???

Comment

UPS ****ed me by losing a package that I sent to Identity... cant say they are too keen in my books currently.

That is a nice piece though.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

will defiently have to purchase a setup like that for my next project. what size piping and everything? post up once you get it on there, and say if it sounds nice, and how loud it is.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

UPS charged me $19 brokerage on a $29 license plate cover
              i friggin hate them

when the ups guy delivers **** to my house, he knocks as hard as a little girl, slaps the sticker on the door and boots it back to his truck

ur title should be "why i love corksport" cause it looks like a fine piece of work
              they say 'dont shoot the messenger'
              i'd say 'dont praise the messenger'

Comment

This is probably what I should have done rather than making my own spending hours of pain trying to get stuff to fit, then cutting again then welding again and it's still pretty crappy and needs another resonator because it's too loud...

But my project had meaning! And it saved me like $200.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

ya but look how sweet those bends are!

Comment

Why I Love Corksport

Yes you are probably right. I should have named the thread "Why I love Corksport." But I didn't want to give it away in the thread title...hehe.
                    It cost about $349.99 plus shipping, not bad in my books. It is DIRECT bolt on and the pipe size it 2.4in. I know thats sounds like a wierd size, but I think it is going to work well with my setup.

I will post up pics and try to get a vid up here when I get it on. And yes, the bends are sweet.

Got to go to work now...peace.
                    Lookin' to boost my BP. Any help at all on this subject would be benificial to my success.

Comment

what brand muffler is that?

Comment

i wish they made one that would fit the 1.5l 98 lx
                        lol

Comment

i dont care for that Tag they put on it on the tip, but how does it sound? Looks pretty good. Post a Sound Clip
                          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                          Beige 1994 Protege DX
                          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by maz94protege
                            i dont care for that Tag they put on it on the tip, but how does it sound? Looks pretty good. Post a Sound Clip
                            yeah, but almost all the companys do that now with thier exhaust systems. SKUNK 2 does it. when my fiance ordered her exhaust system for her car, i looked at the muffler, and they have 2 badges on the muffler. one on the side, and then one on the tip. annoying as hell. i think you can take a small screwdriver and try and pop it off. or very carefully take a side gridder and grind through the tak welds, but you have to be careful not to scuff up the shiny new muffler . oh well, at least it isn't a super big and shiny one. and besides, it gonnna be under the car so nobody will see it very often.
                            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Very nice! Do they make that exhaust in 3" ?
                              -------------------------
                              '91 LX
                              '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                              -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                              well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
                              X