my little boy in blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my little boy in blue

Tis is a pic of my other ride...but selling it. I want to concentrate more on my GT because its unique. For some reason this one seems like a poser. All dressed up, straight outta the factory. Nothing personal about it, aside from the rims. Dunno, what do you think?
    Attached Files
    "Its a helluva lot more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow!"

I've always thought the MP3 is cool
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Racing beat exhaust out of the factory?? And for me personally, it is always nicer to have a Newer/Nicer car for a daily driver after you fix up your pre 95 car.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Originally posted by BuGS
        Racing beat exhaust out of the factory??
        Yep, one of the many stock Racing Beat parts.

Comment

Personally, I love the MP3. Tell you what, I'll trade you straght across.
          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

haha...very tempting offer. how about only if you let me deliver the car to you personally and drive yours back? deal?
            "Its a helluva lot more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow!"

Comment

BuGS...the car is tuned by Racing Beat, so yeah, its got the exhaust and other performance parts by Racing Beat which come stock on the MP3.

Comment

Yet another nice job!
                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

looks good IMO d00d.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                  X