No announcement yet.

I needed an accessory for my Protege...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NIce car....i wish i wasnt soo tall i would have loved miatas alot more..

Comment

Nice car mazkid!!! thing looks really nice man....... and i like how you still stuck with a mazda!. and lol im with jitb37 cause im to damn tall for them, if i sit in one i feel like im gonna be stuck inside and not be able to get out lol. but if i could fit good in one i would have gottin one for sure, miata's are sick little cars

Comment

awesome score d00d.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Well ofcourse I stayed with Mazda, that's a given.

I have been looking for a Miata since day one, before I got the Protege, but I never found a good deal, and really spending $2,900 when I bought the Protege probably wouldn't have happened.

I save my money and don't buy tons of stuff...this Miata wasn't necessary or anything, but I just really wanted it. Best thing I could have bought ever!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
            NIce car....i wish i wasnt soo tall i would have loved miatas alot more..
            get some sparco roadsters and you are set... I fit in the miata with them and I am 6'6"

Comment

dam **** is beautiful

Comment

Working...
              X