No announcement yet.

poder mazda no gtx,no gtr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFG!!??!?!?!?!?!??!? thats one crazy ass car !! um wuth im the man .. after spending too much money on mod may aswlee keep it safe by getting a thincker radiator.. but all in all A BEAST!>! so how many axle have you broke??? hehhee
    My Toys =D

Comment

Tell you what, that car is bangin, Sucks he had to cut the front support but that turbo has to sound sweet! Hope to get more pics of the car. looks great, prolly sounds badass too!!

WELCOME TO THE BOARD
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

First off all Thanks to everybody who backed me up in this build up!!! I,m the owner-builder of this sick street project. Any of u guys out there who need help or your car tuned, i just opened a shop here in orlando, specilazing in engine building and dyno tuning(yes we have a brand new dyno) P.S. about the radiator it does not go over 175 f. every day use.

The shops name is ALL DRIVE MOTORSPORTS 407-797-0849

Comment

Originally posted by ScOrTGtC
          OMFG!!??!?!?!?!?!??!? thats one crazy ass car !! um wuth im the man .. after spending too much money on mod may aswlee keep it safe by getting a thincker radiator.. but all in all A BEAST!>! so how many axle have you broke??? hehhee

GOT RACE AXLES!!!!! NO PROBLEM YET.

Comment

yea i'm down to go spen, i need a dyno tune so might aswell get one while i'm there. Just waitin on my rotas........

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
              I wonder how much lag that thing has... It's cool, but I think that turbo might be just a little overkill for street.
              what a terible this is the ENVY

Comment

Originally posted by ozscorpio7
                what a terible this is the ENVY
                what a terible this is the ARROGANT
                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

I agree that that turbo probably lags ALOT, but in a drag car.. lag is fine!

Very nice setup sir!
                  00 dakota 4x4
                  90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

i love it,
                    great build, ..sorry to see people have to dog on a radiator. .gusto el carro, el trabajo es mejor,
                    yo tengo un 323 gt tambien, perro. no tengo el hp por el.

take care,
                    hi team

Comment

im going to be running one of those radiators in my copper car with a slim fan. i already have it set-up. i will swap it out if it over heats at all. as for the turbo if the exhaust side it small enuf you have have a compressor side the size of china and it won't matter. car looks great.

NEUMAN

Comment

Working...
                      X