A few pictures of my car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few pictures of my car!

Haven't posted recent pictures of my car in ages, so here we go!

-------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

You got the BOV set pretty soft.

and nice pic's.

Comment

Very nice!

What do all those toggle switches do above your HVAC controls?

Also, you have a GTR engine in there right? If not, what's your setup?

Comment

NICE!!!! umm any more Engine shot ?? pls post more!!!
        My Toys =D

Comment

Are you going to be able to fit a front bumper on there?

Comment

In the last pic i think he has the bumper on there......atleast it looks like that

Nice pics dude your cars is awesome!

Comment

GTX bumper fits perfect as you can see in the last pic. As for the setup, the motor is from a gtx with an added gtr package (turbo, ecu, injectors, etc.). I am also running the n/a head and pistons.
              '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Ah, I see it now. I just glanced right over it earlier. What kind of power do you intend to make with this setup?

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                  Ah, I see it now. I just glanced right over it earlier. What kind of power do you intend to make with this setup?
                  I have yet to properly tune the car so I don't want to pull numbers out of my ass. Let's just say that I'll be disappointed if it is below 250whp.
                  '91 LX

Comment

very nice man... :D

Comment

It's coming out nice. Props for not selling her. Since I see on your sig your second ride is a 03' MSP.

Comment

holy crap thats sweet....Post a pic of your avatar picture....Im not a fan of those halo lights, but yours look sweet!
                        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                          holy crap thats sweet....Post a pic of your avatar picture....Im not a fan of those halo lights, but yours look sweet!
                          That's no halo lights. They are stock '95 M3 lights.

And I don't think I'll ever sell this car...well not in the near future at least
                          '91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
                            That's no halo lights. They are stock '95 M3 lights.

And I don't think I'll ever sell this car...well not in the near future at least

I know, but arent those considered Halo lights since they have the little halo rings in them?
                            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                              I know, but arent those considered Halo lights since they have the little halo rings in them?
                              They don't have the halo rings in them. I think those came stock with the later models. I could've gotten aftermarket halo lights, but didn't want to spend 300+ on something that I wasn't sure if it'll work out or not.
                              '91 LX

Comment

Working...
                              X