snow sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snow sucks

makes a sexy black protege look like pure ****.
    Last edited by Turpro; 10-21-2006, 01:57 PM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

yeah you should look at my pro. it snowed some 6 - 8 inches a couple of days ago and tonight it dumped another 4 inches. should take a picture of my pro.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Yeh same here, my pro is burried in some snow at the moment, and the damn plows up here prety much dumped salt EVERYWHERE so my pro and svt are lookin pretty damn nasty

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
        makes a sexy black protege look like pure ****.

Eh, still looks sexy to me
        94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
        Spring Tech Springs
        Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
        Cone Filter
        17" Rotas
        More to Come......

Comment

yeah mine looks similar....
          part red, part white....

lol
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Man, I thought I was going to have to scrape some frost off my windows this morning, and I was really stressing out about it, but then it turned out I didn't have to.

Comment

It snowed like an inch here on Tuesday, I drove the Miata to get gas and it gripped pretty well, luckily they didn't put down salt or anything. Then it snowed about 3 inches on Thursday and I went driving around in the Protege with a freind(we shot vids but he doesn't have the right cable to get them on the computer right now), and on Friday to school and work, it looked like total crap just covered in salt. I ran it through the wash on Friday and parked it in the service bay so that it didn't freeze up, then I came back later and dryied it off, did the wheels, wheel arches, and door jams. Still looks pretty good, until it salts...I mean snows, again.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
              X