Couple of old shots of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of old shots of my car

Just a couple random shots of my car that my buddie's got while taking pics of their laser, and eclipse.........the car looks much better now, since i blew my engine i have taken off the spoiler (bout damn time) and cleaned the car up so i cant wait untill i get my digi cam so i can take newer pics of my car and of course of the engine swap
    Attached Files

Thank god that spoiler is gone You can use it as a picnic table in your yard now!
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Yeh very true bro! , and yes i have a few things in mind i could do with that spoiler hahaha

Comment

Turn it into a guillotine blade for executing ricers?
        1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by the asian geoff
          Turn it into a guillotine blade for executing ricers?
          That and many other things, such as a snow plow (for a lawn mower), an actual bench for the garage.....hmm it has so many possiblities

Comment

I also want to lower my car pretty damn bad, because my car looked rather funny in the middle of those cars........the laser and the eclipse's roof lines were like where my damn windows are haha

plus i just hate how my car and all other 2nd gens look, they sit soo high

Comment

no love for the svt... ive got a few goodies..

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                Yeh very true bro! , and yes i have a few things in mind i could do with that spoiler hahaha
                Build an airplane!
                One day you are born,
                The next big milestone
                you discover go zoom-zoom
                you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMadness
                  Build an airplane!
                  or go and run off a roof and see if you can glide throught the air
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                    no love for the svt... ive got a few goodies..
                    I got plenty of love for the SVT, just these were some old pics i found. When i get my new digi cam for christmas you will all have 1,000's of pics of my pro and the swap and the SVT hehe

and sadlt the SVT is stock but just for now.......she wont stay that way!

Comment

ool, im saving up for some lowering springs and exhaust.. tahts ****s expensive..

IVe got my KKm Intake and Ford racing 9mm wires.. soo far

Comment

lol, nice shots.
                        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                          ool, im saving up for some lowering springs and exhaust.. tahts ****s expensive..

IVe got my KKm Intake and Ford racing 9mm wires.. soo far
                          I havent even checked out how much springs and exhaust are for the SVT yet been to busy workin on the pro and looking for stuf for that...didint know it would be to expensive that kinda sucks but i want to do as much as possible to it, its an awesome car so far i love it

and thats more then i got lol so not bad at all bro!

Comment

Now i do not feel alone being surrounded by eclipses.
                            I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaboy1974
                              Now i do not feel alone being surrounded by eclipses.
                              haha yeh the red one is an eclipse and the grey/primered one is the laser.....the laser was the best one hands down but he sold it to another buddie of ours who then chopped the muffler off and spray painted it black it now sits and doesint move i have a few more pics of that so i will find them and post them up. but the guy who owned the laser bought a 91 eclipse with no tranny and is workin on that. the red eclipse in the pics has a paint job now and better rims and looks much much better then in those pics.

and where my Protege and SVT sit at my dorms i have like 20 eclipse's around me all lowered and boosted lol so i feel left out.

Comment

Working...
                              X