SNOW!! Finaly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNOW!! Finaly!!

Its been to damn nice in utah for being winter! so i woke up to snow!! and since i put new rims on the SVT i didint want to drive that...and of course the pro isint runnin soooo i took my truck out for some fun hehe.....its a 94 GMC Sierra SLE.

My damn foglight went out like as soon as i parked it to take pics!

Those pics are good. What camera did you get?

Comment

Thanks Intruder, they lost some quality when i shrinked them down . I have the HP Photosmart R707 Digital Camera im sure i can do alot better but i still dont have the camera down yet and im prolly not getting the full potential so im sure i can get better pics.....the hill you can see in the last pic is a nice place for pics.....from there you can see SLC and the Great Salt Lake......
      Last edited by Mazda96Protege; 12-30-2005, 07:36 PM.

Comment

nice pics dood.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Nice Truck ...... that sucker is pretty damn big to ...
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

haha, it's supposed to be in the high 70's here tomorrow! 70's in January! lol wtf is that? Weve only had 1 day of snow here this year. yay for no body rust.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Nice Pics no snow here I think the high for this weekend or monday is like 61...what the crap...lol.....oh well.....I will just sit here and look at everyone else's snow since i wont see any here!
              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Thanks guys, yeh it has been way to nice for being winter heh like my liceense plate says "SKi Utah!" lol and this is like the 2nd time it snowed and its all gone today....just rainin now

And bruce - yeh its pretty huge, and feels wierd right after ive been driving one of my cars lol

Comment

Working...
                X