323s have no room?? haha riiight..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323s have no room?? haha riiight..

lol toook a trip to Canada the other day to pick up a few things from Mike_moss.. picked up Mx3 seats front and rear, A short shifter , a stearing column ,misc door locks and such..and a BP put it all in the 323.. lol
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chad; 12-31-2005, 02:09 PM.

:rofl: hahaha that's great!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
      lol toook a trip to Canada the other day to pick up a few things from Mike_moss.. picked up Mx3 seats front and rear, A short shifter , a stearing column ,misc door locks and such..and a BP put it all in the 323.. lol

I thought it was already a BP chad? or is this one going to be a project
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

b00st

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
          I thought it was already a BP chad? or is this one going to be a project
          Originally posted by esmacmil
          b00st:

and i dindt even have to remove the stock rear seats.. just folded the back part down
          Last edited by Chad; 12-31-2005, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I'd swear the 323 holds almost as much if not more than the protege. With that hatch can fit damn near anything.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              I'd swear the 323 holds almost as much if not more than the protege. With that hatch can fit damn near anything.
              i've packed a ton of **** into my protege before, but you may be right...

...i routinely take a 3 hour trip with two people and an ASSLOAD of stuff back from school to home but those pics still look like more than we can stuff into the pro...

Comment

How was the gas mileage on the way back?

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                  How was the gas mileage on the way back?
                  seemed to be better than the way there.

****ing canadians i got ripped off in gas.. lol gave them a 20 US and htey gave us 20 CAD worth of gas..

Comment

niice. How was customs?? They hassle u at all?

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Originally posted by BuGS
                      niice. How was customs?? They hassle u at all?
                      nah it wasnt that bad, i just told htem that i was picking it up from Mike and was going to rebuild it and bring it back to him, and the seats and such were part of hte payment, the rest of the payment would be cash when we figured out how much Work would be going into the engine.. lol just asked how i knew how to rebuild an engine a fewtimes... it was quite annoying but no big deal..

Comment

Holy ****!!! Hahah thats great!

You really can haul stuff in BG`s mine transported the whole second floor of my house LOOL, all the furniture, stuff for bathroom... ofcourse, in few times, but damn... bathtub was the biggest (and probably the heaviest) cargo she had :D
                        One day you are born,
                        The next big milestone
                        you discover go zoom-zoom
                        you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

I was able to transport 20 12' 2X4s in my 323. Basically I doubled the weight of my car. It looked ****ing rediculous.
                          www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

that had to have yoru ass dragging like a fat chick from the candy store!

NEUMAN

Comment

I hauled an ice chest full of beer once...does that count?
                              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                              X