Pictures from Yesterday, 56k = teh suxorz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures from Yesterday, 56k = teh suxorz

A friend and I went up to the hills for a fun drive and I took a couple of pics. Let me know what you think.

Smile!

Very nice... but no Protege?
    1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

No, just my friend's Maxima. I recently found this place, and I haven't had a chance to bring my car there many times to take pics. I went there once before but the pics didn't turn out great because I needed a tr****.
      Last edited by Intruder; 01-28-2006, 01:29 PM.

Comment

The one picture of you looks very mischevious . . . I like the second picture (in front of the barn) only criticism is that it could've used a wider angle. What kind of lens(es) are you using?

Comment

I like horseys

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
            What kind of lens(es) are you using?
            I've been using my Tamron (28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di Macro Aspehrical) ever since I got the camera, and decided to try the Canon lens that came in the kit for a change. I used the Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 for those pics. I also have a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens which I got just so I could double my rebate on the 20D (Canon had this double/triple your rebate on qualifying products thing).
            Last edited by Intruder; 01-27-2006, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Friendly horses huh? You should bring them an apple.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Really nice pics there Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                  I've been using my Tamron (28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di Macro Aspehrical) ever since I got the camera, and decided to try the Canon lens that came in the kit for a change. I used the Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 for those pics. I also have a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens which I got just so I could double my rebate on the 20D (Canon had this double/triple your rebate on qualifying products thing).
                  I despise the 75-300, but I have my own reasons for that.
                  I like em all, but I think some could use some USM, and some overexposure.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Wow those are some sweet pics...Love the horses......Intruder the pics of you always are so damn Sexy.....lol..
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                      Friendly horses huh? You should bring them an apple.
                      I was afraid at first. They weren't that close to the fence and as soon as I went there to take pics they came towards me and I jumped back. haha...

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                      I despise the 75-300, but I have my own reasons for that.
                      I like em all, but I think some could use some USM, and some overexposure.
                      I know, the 75-300 is really bad... I got it for free basically. I paid $100 for it, and because I got two qualifying products I got $200 back for the 20D instead of just $100 and $10 for the 75-300 instead of just $5. I think I might sell it on ebay though.

What's the difference between USM and regular lenses? Which pictures do you have in mind when you say USM and overexposure?

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                      Really nice pics there Martin
                      Originally posted by mazdachic
                      Wow those are some sweet pics...Love the horses......Intruder the pics of you always are so damn Sexy.....lol..
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                        I was afraid at first. They weren't that close to the fence and as soon as I went there to take pics they came towards me and I jumped back. haha...

I know, the 75-300 is really bad... I got it for free basically. I paid $100 for it, and because I got two qualifying products I got $200 back for the 20D instead of just $100 and $10 for the 75-300 instead of just $5. I think I might sell it on ebay though.

What's the difference between USM and regular lenses? Which pictures do you have in mind when you say USM and overexposure?

Thanks!
                        Sorry I meant USM in photoshop.. .like ultra sharp mask. I don't use the sharpening in the 20D. I usually turn it down a notch, or leave it at 0 , and then use the USM in photoshop.

I have the 70-200 f4L w/USM (Ultra Sonic Motor). I love that lense. Another beauty is the 70-200 f2.8 USM IS (Image Stabalization) L.

By the way, that's a damn good deal you got on the 20D.
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

very nice pics.
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                          X