92 dx vs 90 dx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 dx vs 90 dx

This is fairly old.. mayb like 4-5 months... I'm on the left driving my green 92 dx, racing my friend driving his blue 90 dx. i'm bone stock running 13" snow tires... he's got a few engine mods running 17" bridgestone somethin...

Incase u forget, i am also the one without the license plate light

Click here to watch 92-Protege-vs-90-Protege
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

sounds like you both have exhaust...... Hard to tell who won....hopefully you?
    Eat ****.

Comment

looks pretty even... who won?
      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
      '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
      '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
      '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

He actually pulled on me. From the right. I had him not even by a car length, and he was just able to pull up and away. It was close though, made it real fun.
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

"hell yeah jason got the holeshot" your buddy sounds like a moron, lol
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
          X