X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jho
    Only similarity I see is the color.
    They are also both bumpers!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

nice kit man... black 323's = teh hot.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99
        just wondering wtf is that antenna looking **** thing on the left side of the bumper..is there a purpose to it??
        Originally posted by worldhazard
        and with the bumper pole... it is pure jdm... for rhd cars... they stick it on the left side so they know where the left front bumper about is

Comment

the pole is for people who can't parking basically... since you can't see the left side of the bumper too well in your rhd jdm car... the bumper is there to show where the corner is.... So you don't hit anything.... stupid but i guess sopme people need it.. Some bigger trucks here in the states use them aswell... but they have more use for em...

Theres my lesson for the day! Thanks joel! haha

OH, btw some guy just jumped off the marion bridge here in west salem! haha i watched him jump... it was great... Finally someone does it instead of ****ing traffic saying im gonna jump! and sitting there for hours stopping the ****ing bridge.. GOD that was horrible.... mother ****ers...
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Is that the one that goes over the river or the tracks? Is he alive?

Comment

it goes over the willamette... from downtown to west salem... no idea if he's alive... where he would have landed is SHALLOW!!!! theres a little island there... maybe 1-3 feet underwater right now if that... if he landed there... i doubt it he made it. nothin on the news yet
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

i dont think its soo much for retards that cant park , its just makes it a lot easier because parking is soo confined in japan... not a lot of room... right???

Comment

Thats why it would suck to have a nice/fast car in japan.........just seems like haveing a nice car here with our main roads and highways would be more fun. im tired right now so dont mind this post lol

Comment

going back to the phil we planes always refuel in japan, one time we voucher for a night and went out, although i only saw a lil i say it was great.

Comment

whats with the side "antenna" thingy?

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
                        the pole is for people who can't parking basically... since you can't see the left side of the bumper too well in your rhd jdm car... the bumper is there to show where the corner is.... So you don't hit anything.... stupid but i guess sopme people need it.. Some bigger trucks here in the states use them aswell... but they have more use for em...

Comment

Working...
                        X