svt pics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

svt pics..

Got my rear section on my svt done.. i didnt realize how big the mufflers were until i put them on the car. At first i thought it was too big, but i like it now,a nd will alot better will i get the suspension done. Sounds great tho to me mostly still stock, jsut got KKM intake and Ford Racing wires. Got my replacement passenger sideskirt from ford i got to pick up form sprayglo monday

your camera is stinky. i really like your car though.
    ---prakash

Comment

Nice man! I will have to finally get some pics of mine up......just been sitting right next to my protege , i should drive it till i sell it haha

BTW: what kind of mufflers did you get??

Comment

some no name mufflers..

Comment

not bad mang. Looks clean as hell.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I've always liked the way those looked. Very nice.

Comment

I've always wanted one. There was one at the junkyard about a month ago. That thing was stripped within a day.

93' 5spd DX
              R.I.P

Comment

I think the car is really nice, but I don't like the mufflers, I think those mufflers are just plain rice. Would be so much better with a set of low profile mufflers that just give off a nice rumble, and yet add more power... **** my muffler is rice to .... lol ... but I still love the car. i think it was an excellent purchase
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

im a big muffler person.. what can i say..

i got a soundclip its just a bit too large to upload gonna trya nd chop it down and upload it.

Comment

got a soundclip of the exhaust what u think?

Click here to see Video

Comment

sounds great...its got good highs and lows in there at the same time...i like it

Comment

Working...
                      X