my protege with mp3 wing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my protege with mp3 wing!!

hate or love it?? what do yall think, i spent almost a grand in less than a month for my ride

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Some Black Rims and Lowering springs and you're set! The wing looks good, but add the two above mentioned items, and voila, new car.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

sorry to say this seeing as you spent all that money. i dont like it. it just dont flow with the car. but thats just me,you are the 1 that is happy with it and thats all that should matter.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
        sorry to say this seeing as you spent all that money. i dont like it. it just dont flow with the car. but thats just me,you are the 1 that is happy with it and thats all that should matter.

I agree.

Comment

horrible man...take that **** off and sell it.....any wing u put on that car will make it look ricey in my opinion!
          Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
            horrible man...take that **** off and sell it.....any wing u put on that car will make it look ricey in my opinion!
            True dat.

I like a smooth trunk.

Comment

looks ok i guess.. but get some rims and some side skirt front lip and drop it it should go with it good .. the wing makes the back aggressive but the whole body......well stock
              My Toys =D

Comment

Too angular for the 2nd gen, and probably wouldn't look good on a first gen either. It's just one of those things.

Get some '99-'00 15" Protege alloys and the car would look much better.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Is there a 2nd gen speed wing? if so, I think you know what you should do.

Its just to sharp for your smooth car.

Comment

i would say put a decent set of wheels and put the OEM corners.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                    Mods:
                    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i'm not really feeling the wing because the car has a round-ish shape to it, and the wing is square-ish. you need a rounder, smoother wing; it doesn't really flow

but if you like it, that's what matters!!

Comment

Working...
                      X