BG movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG movie

this is from the BG pic thread that i set to music hope you guys like it the audio is kinda of bad
    i think i got atleast one of everyones pics in the movie but im not sure so if on is missing im sorry but there was almost 300 pics to go through
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

that was pretty cool, prolly took a little while to make lol, i saw 4 of my pictures :D

Comment

what about my car i saw none of mine in there... im sad now
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

same here my car dident come up hater
        anybody need a job? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/adg/163821642.html

Comment

Punked!

Comment

because you guys suck

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
              because you guys suck
              That's it, I'm charging you double for the advertising now.

Comment

god

Why did I have to have that old pic with that nasty ass wing on the back...? Cool vid though...
                Lookin' to boost my BP. Any help at all on this subject would be benificial to my success.

Comment

Yeah, that's right, my car is too hot to appear in your video!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

i saw my car... muaahhahaha

Comment

i saw the crappy pic of my car
                      lol none with my fog light grill or mx3 rims i want to cry now
                      as a great man once told me, speed doesn't kill, sudden stops do....

mazda speed is the shiznaz

Comment

I wish there was a way I could download that movie off the site. It would be kinda cool to have it playing in my car at shows.
                        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                        MODS:
                        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                        TO DO LIST:
                        EDM/JDM rear bumper
                        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                        Repaint car

Comment

Ha Ha, I saw mine twice! A loverly engine pic 30sec. in and a full shot about 2min in.

That was fun to watch, but you should've put a Thank You to Club P members for their pics and used it as advertising.

Thanks for the entertainment and use of my car.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

WOO!!! my pold dx is in there around 4:30 hehe before the jdm primer hood haha.. no sweet awd though.. so sad..

looks like we need a v.20 fiml..

VERY COOL THOUGH. gj
                            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

im glad you all liked it
                              and like i said im sorry if i left anyone out but there was alot of pics
                              and Boostedpro i think i can transfer it to you throught e-mail
                              02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Working...
                              X