• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jho
    That looks good, I like it.

Wanna buy some sweet rims?

I've gotten, "is that a jetta?"
    no, i don't really want 17's. i want light weight racing 16s. probably the nippon 16s. like these. i would love to see these photo shopped onto my car, but i don't have the program or the skills. anyone wanna do it for me?

oh, and now that i think about it, i've also gotten "that's one ugly civic!"
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
      no, i don't really want 17's. i want light weight racing 16s. probably the nippon 16s. like these. i would love to see these photo shopped onto my car, but i don't have the program or the skills. anyone wanna do it for me?

oh, and now that i think about it, i've also gotten "that's one ugly civic!"
      Those rims are sweet!

Comment

I wonder if the Rota copy of that rim is a similar weight

Comment

oh i got those... slipstreams as i recall... theyre pretty light just the rim itself.. but with tire theyre decent ,,, i like my slips!!! no i love em!!!
          My Toys =D

Comment

umm..like here...

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
              umm..like here...
              i think that is the angle. cuz i was almost laying on the ground when i took it. and also, i think the person before me had some front end damage, cuz the bumper sits like 1/2 to 3/4 of an or so below the headlights and grille. more then normal.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

What purpose does the bumper pole serve? Is it just for JDM-ness?

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
                  What purpose does the bumper pole serve? Is it just for JDM-ness?
                  it's for helping to park. cuz in japan they cram everybody into small places, so it helps with that. he was brave to cut up a gtr bumper to put that in.

Comment

honestly, you can see that i went and put it on the passnger side.. JDM option aside, it actually helps me parallel park without scratching the bumper up or knocking the foglights out of alignment, which has happened many times... now that i'm working on making it look good, i figured making the hole for somethng to preserve it's soon to be painted self would be worth it.

so yes, it's "JDM"
                    yes it's on the "wrong side"
                    but it does what it was designed to do, indicate to the driver his outermost far corner's distance, for safe mauevering of a bumper there is probably only 3 or 4 of stateside.
                    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

cars in jamaica have bumper poles too

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                        honestly, you can see that i went and put it on the passnger side.. JDM option aside, it actually helps me parallel park without scratching the bumper up or knocking the foglights out of alignment, which has happened many times... now that i'm working on making it look good, i figured making the hole for somethng to preserve it's soon to be painted self would be worth it.

so yes, it's "JDM"
                        yes it's on the "wrong side"
                        but it does what it was designed to do, indicate to the driver his outermost far corner's distance, for safe mauevering of a bumper there is probably only 3 or 4 of stateside.

who cares how rare they are...there ugly.

I think the people in japan often remove them cause there so ugly...lol

i even heard only old folk and amateur drivers in japan use those hideous things......definatley a jdm option im willing and WILL skip....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                          who cares how rare they are...there ugly.

I think the people in japan often remove them cause there so ugly...lol

i even heard only old folk and amateur drivers in japan use those hideous things......definatley a jdm option im willing and WILL skip....lol
                          X2!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                            X2!

x238491084921

Honestly dave, Im sure your a better driver than that...You dont need no friggin pole for parking!!

Admit it, you got it for the JDMness
                            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                              x238491084921

Honestly dave, Im sure your a better driver than that...You dont need no friggin pole for parking!!

Admit it, you got it for the JDMness
                              i suck at teh drive. i need teh pole!
                              Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

i just got my "antenna" too from a 2nd gen familia front clip. will be installing it as soon as i have time.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                                Mods:
                                DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                                http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
                                X