03 drag protege.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03 drag protege.

This was not the best but showed me i need to do some major sus. work now if i want to go any faster. im only getting 1.9 60's and spinning the tires into 3rd with 24.5x8.5x13in slicks. I hooked up a 2step to dump fuel on the line to lanch the car in boost. I was making about 13psi off the line. So coil overs, struts and wheelie bars are next on the todo list.
    this run i missed 3rd.

this run i did not get a good burn out because the guy pulled me to far out of the water box and it pulled the car bringing the rear tires into the water so when i tryed a 2nd burn out it did the same thing. ran a 2.0 60' on this run.

i was not happy with any of the runs but i was so screwed lanching the car i was loosing so much time. i was running low 11sec MPH so ill get it fixed and try again.

Hmm, that is pretty good. I had higher hopes for what that car show put down

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

like i said it was not what i wanted. The car ran 11.6 last year with less HP. now it just over powers the slicks. Drag racing is not all about HP you have to put that power to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysta316
        like i said it was not what i wanted. The car ran 11.6 last year with less HP. now it just over powers the slicks. Drag racing is not all about HP you have to put that power to the ground.
        Ya, I remember hearing that so I was kinda shocked that you were back into the 12s. Can you put any bigger Slicks on that thing??

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
        Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

it needs more then just bigger slicks. I still have stock sus. on the car. its tucking the rear tire when i lanch the car. so its just lifting the front end a lot.

Comment

I like you car, it's nice the first race was close with that evo.

Raise the back more and lower the front.

heres an example
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X