Not Even Cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Even Cool!

I went to Wall-Mart today, and when I got out, I saw a cart up against the back of my car.

I'm pretty pissed. People need to be more careful, and I need a familia rear garnish ASAP! Let me know if you have one.
    Last edited by Jho; 10-22-2006, 05:45 PM.

aww...thats so ****ed up....dam i'd be extra pissed

Comment

that's super ****ty. insurance probably won't even care huh? that's why i park my car at the very end of the parking lot and then walk in. it pisses my fiance off, but then things like that are less likely to happen.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Thats why you should not shop at Walmart, even if "the deals are incredible" as stans dad says.
        BP-05 Turbo-Sold
        2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

damn.

that is bull****.
          DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

that is why you park at the far end of the parking lot.

NEUMAN

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to have to be more cautious of where I park because of wreckless people.

I'm not even going to try the insurance company. I'm sure they won't care about some JDM piece they've never heard of, and the last thing I need is my insurance going up even more.

I was going to storm into Wall-Mart and speak to the manager, but I didn't want to waste my time. I'm just going to suck it up and buy another.

So please keep an eye out for me guys!

Comment

damn you just got that. that sucks bro.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

****! that blows man! why dont you just fix/fill the crack and paint it for temp purposes?

JACK
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered
                    ****! that blows man! why dont you just fix/fill the crack and paint it for temp purposes?

JACK
                    Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather just replace it right away.

Comment

Walmark parking lots are ****ing insane. Accidents, carts everywhere, stupid cunts on cell phones. I sat in that lot for an hour once and saw two cars get hit, course the asshat that hit BOTH cars sped off.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

this **** happens everywhere. I've had my car boxed in by 4 or more carts many times in many places. it comes down to people being stupid and lazy. most of the time the place you put the carts is no more than 50 feet from ANY spot, and many times it is a few parking spots away. these same people would be pissed if their car got scratched, but they have no problem ****ing up someone elses car
                        Please sponsor me for the American diabetes association Tour de Cure.
                        http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...383&px=3361088
                        together, we can find a cure for Diabetes!!!!

Comment

talking to a manager would do nothing. what are they going to do buy you a new one for something someone else did? Im sure they have something someplace that says there not responsible for damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sndcastle7
                            this **** happens everywhere. I've had my car boxed in by 4 or more carts many times in many places. it comes down to people being stupid and lazy. most of the time the place you put the carts is no more than 50 feet from ANY spot, and many times it is a few parking spots away. these same people would be pissed if their car got scratched, but they have no problem ****ing up someone elses car
                            Yup, it's called irresponsibility.

Originally posted by Mysta316
                            talking to a manager would do nothing. what are they going to do buy you a new one for something someone else did? Im sure they have something someplace that says there not responsible for damage.
                            That's why I said that I decided not to do it.

Comment

yea man I work at a grocery store called harris teeter (dairy dept, not a sack monkey)... it sucks, people leave carts everywhere instead of putting them where they belong, i've watched so many cars get screwed up it's not even funny, i hate having to park in my parking lot. either there or best buy, and best buy tends to be worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X