X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got an Emanage blue

Hello everybody.
    I just bought an Emanage blue complete kit brand new for 400Euro

I can't wait to order a cable (or make one) and start tuning !!!

its so awesome man, i love mine. Good luck, Lates

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

What are the capabilties of that thing? Looks cool.
      BP-05 Turbo-Sold
      2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

with the blue you can do everything with it, ignition control, injector control, afm control. With the pressure sensor(3bar map sensor) you can tune from that and volt clamp your maf. You can also datalog with upgrades and stuff like that, so glad i sold my safc. With the ultimate you can eliminate your maf and also autotune your car, but thats out of my price range right now. Lates

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

With the use of the program and cable you have:
          16x16 airflow adjustment map,
          16x16 ignition map
          16x16 addictional injection map
          and several other things.
          I would prefer the emanage ultimate so I could ditch the vaf but it was too expensive and blue is more tested all these years and has much bigger community.

Comment

So with this, do you still use the ECU or does it bypass it, ect?? Looks really cool.
            BP-05 Turbo-Sold
            2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

its a piggyback so you keep the ecu. Im using the n/a ecu and it works fine i can run any amount of boost i want with no problems, its complete control for the most part. I'm happy i got it over megasquirt, no headaches and always room for improvement. Lates

Comment

Hey b-potent I want to ask you sth.
                Will I be able to log the duty cycle of the injectors?

Comment

yea, u can data log anything and everything of your car. Then you can evaluate it with the data analysis feature. It even has a map trace feature to show you exactly where you are on the map, very cool stuff.

Comment

hmmm... my next to get list.......
                    My Toys =D

Comment

These are pretty nice piggybacks. Ive played around with the SAFC and a wideband on my GTX computer (that already pulls timing for the turbo) and even with an SAFC I can change my AFs from 10 to 17 at idle. The VAF meter and GTX ECU seems very responsive to the AFC so I can only imagine how well it would work with this more advanced piggyback

Comment

I just found Emanage tools. It's a 3rd party prog that logs everything into excel.
                        It has 2 versions. the normal one and the zeitronix one (because zeitronix doesn't have linear wideband output.) It has also gauge mode and you can see rpm boost and a/f in realtime. If anyone wants I can upload it somewhere.

Comment

walaaa... just planning to get this thing..
                          sigpic

Comment

lex i forgot your using a 3 bar map for your tps sensor right?
                            My Toys =D

Comment

I wouldn't of gotten the blue for that much, but I guess over there you don't have a choice. Thumbs up on the purchase, in the future I am planning on going Ultimate and ditching the AFM completely.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                              Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Working...
                              X