Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya.

Comment

This is all ridiculous. This is CLUBPROTEGE, a "club" for Protege owners! Why does it matter who/what someone is (or isn't) on this forum? This is about protege's, this isn't myspace or something like that. I hate to see peoples personal lives (or lies) get posted about like it matters. If someone asks a question, or offers advice, or posts pics of their protege, who cares about anything else? Why does it matter?! It's clubprotege, not club-good-people or club-bash-people.

"Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see."

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
        Holy **** this is ****ed up! I've known Alan for a while now and I know for sure most of this **** is UNTRUE.

I'll even go as far as vouching for him.
        You can choose to believe what you want. It's your own problem when he screws you over.

And how can you know what's true or not? I never saw you here... you don't know the other parties involved. Except for when you called 2 days after he left - supposedly looking for him.

I also know everything that was said about you. Feel free to contact for details.

And be careful who you vouch to. It can backfire on you.

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
          I saw how slanderous it was and how much it was pissing Alan off, so I took posted.
          Prove that the comments are defamatory! Like I've said before, we can back everything up with documentation. All you have is Alan's word. Considering his past indiscretions, and considering the things he's said and done to people he supposedly cared about, I don't think his word counts for much.

If ANYTHING comes of this, hopefully he'll learn he can't go on using people for his own purposes, and treating people like **** if he doesn't get what he wants. It's backfired on him - and if these so called "friends" of his online take note, maybe it will make them a little less vulnerable to his cunning.

He has no credit rating anymore. It's not long before he does something really stupid and ends up in jail - or worse. He has anger management issues, and deep rooted emotional problems. This is my opinion, but eventually everyone will come to know this.

And perhaps he doesn't respond because he has no response... there is no defense for what he's done. For the record, I wasn't involved in any of this before HE brought HIS post to my attention. He's the one who's guilty of libelous statements about his ex. He's the one who lies his way out of every situation. Just a couple of days after that post he was lying to me on the phone - that's why I removed my initial posts. Truth be told, I don't care anymore. It's all in the hands of a process server, so I couldn't care less what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
            This is all ridiculous. This is CLUBPROTEGE, a "club" for Protege owners! Why does it matter who/what someone is (or isn't) on this forum? This is about protege's, this isn't myspace or something like that. I hate to see peoples personal lives (or lies) get posted about like it matters. If someone asks a question, or offers advice, or posts pics of their protege, who cares about anything else? Why does it matter?! It's clubprotege, not club-good-people or club-bash-people.

"Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see."
            True. Very true. So I guess I'll be a protege owner when I repossess his car?

I'd like to point out AGAIN that my dragging this into a public forum happened only after HE made comments about his ex that are lies.

If nothing else, I just hope no one else gets into a transaction with him. Consider yourselves warned. And warn any 14 year old girls you know to avoid him. Everything I've posted is supported truth. If you want hearsay, I've got lots of it... but I won't go there until I have documentation.

Comment

shut up little bitches and stay on topic.
              Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

roflmfao
                as a great man once told me, speed doesn't kill, sudden stops do....

mazda speed is the shiznaz

Comment

well this is the last time im gonna post in this thread
                  its just a simple quote from a great song that puts out what i feel like sayin

"I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed
                  Made to feel miniscule
                  If you consider the source, it's kinda pitiful
                  The only thing you really know about me is.......
                  ........that's all you'll ever know"

so have a nice day
                  as a great man once told me, speed doesn't kill, sudden stops do....

mazda speed is the shiznaz

Comment

Wow, Pic are awesome

Your girl is the best, thanks for sharing your pics. I'm taking notes, as you can see from my avatar my LX is much like yours.
                    DAvid
                    Originally posted by crazy_syco_smur
                    I bought the grill off of mike moss i think he said it was a edm option,
                    The person in the back seat is my gf it was hot as hell so we were tryin to stay outta the sun,
                    there are rubber edges for the clutch and brake pedals, for the gas you have to drill the two holes
                    the pics is of my gf
                    Sorry I am bypassing the dramma, its thicker than granny's possum broth in the pig's stye.
                    Last edited by riverrunnernky; 09-14-2006, 03:01 PM.
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by davidmw1
                      Sorry I am bypassing the dramma, its thicker than granny's possum broth in the pig's stye.
                      Hahaha, David, you're something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X