Pics of my ghetto racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of my ghetto racer

This is my '93 323 with the B8 swapped in. It's stripped inside with p/s and a/c removed and is soon to be lowered. Believe it or not, I actually like the fact that the paint is falling off.... it gives it sniper abilities... haha

-She's ugly as sin, but she goes like hell-
    Current Mods: 41k B8 swap, Megan Racing strut tower bars front and rear, 15"x6" Saturn alloys, Hankook K106 195/50/15 tires, KYB GR-2's, Redline synthetic gear oil, BMW VDO speedometer, Achrotech tachometer, high flow glasspack muffler, removed power steering, air conditioning, and ALL non-essential interior parts.

The Plan:
    Custom interior in black and tan, Port and Polished head with high performance cam and custom header and intake manifold, dual webbers, 2.25" center-exit exhaust, eibach springs, front lip, 15x6.5" Rotas on Falken tires. We'll just call it the jewelbox.

"This is an intense little car, bro."- Drew

"What the f**k?... What the f**k?.... What the f**k?"-- The guy giving my safety check as he walked around the car

haha that's awesome!!

good luck with the plans!
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

b8? if im correct...thats not a bp....meaning its slow
      ClubProtege

Comment

Still 108hp in a light 323.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by Punatic
          She's ugly as sin!

Man, you aren't kidding.

Sounds like fun though.

Comment

I like the rainbow lisence plate personally...lmao
            Last edited by Pox; 08-09-2006, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
              b8? if im correct...thats not a bp....meaning its slow
              I've never been a fan of outright speed; for some reason I've always had a fetish for little cars without much power. I'm going to do some head work on it, and also the carborator setup, so it should at least be responsive.

Man, you aren't kidding.

Sounds like fun though.
              Yeah, I've given up any hope of ever really making a beautiful car out of it, but I figgure I can at least make it a nice driver. I'm going to use truck liner throughout the interior once I clean up some rust. I like the fact that my spare tire well is a readibly accessable cooler substitue entirely too much to put the carpet back in...haha It's been a more troublesome car than any I've ever owned, but I'm having the most fun with this one!

I like the rainbow lisence plate personally.
              Well, I guess gay marrige is legal here... hahaha

Current Mods: 41k B8 swap, Megan Racing strut tower bars front and rear, 15"x6" Saturn alloys, Hankook K106 195/50/15 tires, KYB GR-2's, Redline synthetic gear oil, BMW VDO speedometer, Achrotech tachometer, high flow glasspack muffler, removed power steering, air conditioning, and ALL non-essential interior parts.

The Plan:
              Custom interior in black and tan, Port and Polished head with high performance cam and custom header and intake manifold, dual webbers, 2.25" center-exit exhaust, eibach springs, front lip, 15x6.5" Rotas on Falken tires. We'll just call it the jewelbox.

"What the f**k?... What the f**k?.... What the f**k?"-- The guy giving my safety check as he walked around the car

Comment

Quote:
                I like the rainbow lisence plate personally.

Well, I guess gay marrige is legal here... hahaha
                whhaatt??

Comment

Rofl that was great.

Comment

Current Mods: 41k B8 swap, Megan Racing strut tower bars front and rear, 15"x6" Saturn alloys, Hankook K106 195/50/15 tires, replaced the majority of the suspension components, removed power steering, air conditioning, and ALL non-essential interior parts.

The Plan: Custom interior in black and tan, Port and Polished head with high performance cam, dual webber 38's, 2.25" center-exit exhaust, coilovers with eibach springs, front lip, 15"x6" red steelies with chrome half moons wrapped in low-pro whitewalls. We'll just call it the jewelbox.

I've never been a fan of outright speed; for some reason I've always had a fetish for little cars without much power.

then why does your 323 have no carpet.
                    ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
                      then why does your 323 have no carpet.
                      Because it's a non-essential interior part.... oh, and the windows leak.
                      Last edited by Punatic; 08-10-2006, 05:29 AM.

The Plan:

Comment

Crazy Hawaiians!
                        93 323 LX
                        99 Protege LX Touring Edition.

Comment

"Pics of my ghetto racer" Man, you aint lying.
                          '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                          '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Working...
                          X