Found a camera in my room..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a camera in my room..

Looking for something to stick around the CD player so it doesnt look so ****ty..Suggestions?

Told you I had Pink Lugnuts =[ I need to paint em or something lol

Awe you cant see the Accord the guy on the end of my street has.. Black Plastic Body kit/Air brushed hood/Big ol' Aluminum Spoiler/hes got Intake-Muffler but nothing in between. =\
    Last edited by Pox; 09-08-2006, 10:53 PM.

I'd tell you what I thought of your car, but the glare was so bad that I can hardly see it.

Comment

haha, ya atleast ya didn't pau for the camera. my phone even takes better pics than that

Comment

must be nice to find a random camera in your room...

decent pics.
        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

he only posted like seven pics... i wonder what the other pics were of? haha good stuff man!

Comment

Sorry about the glare.. Guess it was sunny out Well I dont have to worry about that space as much, the Sony XPlode CD player is gone. I swapped in the stock radio so I can hook up my PSP via cassette(spelling?lol) adapter. Actually sounds a lot better now, guess the other CD player was pushing out too much sound. Oh well.

Comment

you can go to a audio store and get a kit that your cd player will fit in, and it will fill in all that dead space and make it look alot cleaner

Comment

My stocker radio is all tilted in there. I need to fasten up a screw to hold it into place. I only had time to put the right side screw in there and never got around to fixing it. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                X