No announcement yet.

the rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK id like to see what the gap would look like,can't be worse then some of the nissan's
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

got my new grill painted. installing tomorrow.
      Attached Files
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Damn, that came out good man.

Comment

O that's one sexy grill.
          My Vouch Tread:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25276

My myspace:
          http://www.myspace.com/haitianstreetracer

Comment

packaging on post #174 looks strangely familiar.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              IDK id like to see what the gap would look like,can't be worse then some of the nissan's
              Hey was that a burn agains' me!

The gap would be bad, you'd have an empty triangle just chilling there...
              Last edited by XxToKeSxX; 11-05-2006, 06:18 AM.
              1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
              1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
              2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
              2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

here ya'll go.
                Attached Files
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

DUDE! i love it, looks clean man. what are your plans for the rest of the bumper? gonna put some clean lookin fogs in there? grill turned out nice too!

now you're gonna trim a rear bumper, arent you

JACK.
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

trimming the rear would make it look out of place. the front sticks out as far as the stock us one does.

some 5in fogs are in the works. maybe for christmas i'll treat her to a set.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I'd like to see a pic of the wheel well area. How did you fix that?

What did you end up using to hold the bumper back together?
                      Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange View Post
                        packaging on post #174 looks strangely familiar.
                        Haha, yup. I spread the love...............................all the way from the Philippines.

Looks great Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast View Post
                          I'd like to see a pic of the wheel well area. How did you fix that?

What did you end up using to hold the bumper back together?
                          i basically used a resin filler behind it and filled the gap with bondo. its holding but im going to have a pro really smooth it flat. that will be done once i get my car painted. i will get a pic of the wheel well soon. all i did with that is just took the dremel too it and made it flo with the rest. i still need to make brakets for the bottom to hold it stable when im going down the road.

thanks jho. i put that iac on. the first pic is when i first started it. the 2nd is warmed up. woooohooooo.
                          Attached Files
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Please don't hate me, but I might be ordering a bumper like your tomorrow... But... Enjoy the rack...

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast View Post
                              Please don't hate me, but I might be ordering a bumper like your tomorrow... But... Enjoy the rack...
                              when you get the bumper done i wanna see the first pics. i never hate bro. yea that rack is working great btw. i just need some new tie rod ends. these are good but i had too replace the pass side one because the bolt was crossthreaded or something. it just kept turning everything when i was trying to tighten it.
                              Last edited by Turpro; 11-05-2006, 08:49 PM.
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Sorry, the problem is that they don't have grease zerts. They aren't bad, but to tighten them you have to keep pressure up on them till their tight.

Comment

Working...
                                X