the rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the rebirth

like it says. I'm in the process of the "rebirth" so there will be more pics when i get to it.
    Attached Files
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

more
    Attached Files
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

so far i've scrapped the tint. i will have the manual steering rack in this week. so not this weekend but the following one i will be installing that and getting the 4 wheel alignment done(again),then posting more pics. also i will be taking out the a/c and maybe even the cruise. I'm hitting the jy soon to get the mx3 steering wheel center and the rear seat.
      Last edited by Turpro; 09-10-2006, 03:54 PM.
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!! you posted real pics for a change.... see now i can finally nominate you for ROTM. YAY!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

the only quarrel i have is the fart can on the back.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323

Yea that thing's gota go!
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Like my sig says "rebirth has comenced" twin tip muffler will be soon.
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                Like my sig says "rebirth has comenced" twin tip muffler will be soon.
                yay...that would be my only suggestion...looks very awesome!

Comment

Looking nice and clean as usual Chris. Love the side skirts.

Lose the badges as well as the muffler.

Comment

damn, that so nice and so clean man in all honesty. All it needs are some black leather mx-3 seats ;-), jk. Lates

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent
                      damn, that so nice and so clean man in all honesty. All it needs are some black leather mx-3 seats ;-), jk. Lates
                      That would be nice but out of my price range. I'm just going to go for a re-black cloth with red stiching.

Thanks for all the replys guys. Keep the suggestions coming but I'll warn ya I have my plans almost set it in stone.
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I don't like the steering wheel cover or the fart can, but the rest looks great...almost makes me want to get EGT sideskirts, but I've got mudflaps.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Lookin' good man!

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                            actually i think the muffler is quite nice. MINE is a fart can ( or cannon, lol. HKS Carbon Ti...)

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                              I don't like the steering wheel cover
                              i dont mind it cause the stock steering wheel is too small for my hands.i juts covred it for now.that might be one of my "to do" things is getting a new wheel. i guess if i did remove the cruise i wouldn't need the switches and could put a new wheel on there.

Originally posted by Steel_Knuckles
                              actually i think the muffler is quite nice.
                              it was accually on there from the previous owner. the twin tip will be ordered within 2 weeks
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                              X