X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bpt323 video

brought to you by Bpt323 & T4turbo

boosting around on 4-5 Psi just having fun

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Nice vid. Sweet ride its comminga long nice. Can't wait to see the LSD in there. Only thing is I woudn't be able to get all amped up with that music but hey still a sweet vid!
    hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

lol hey, the music ain't bad!!
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

taking forever to load dam dude!
        My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
        New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
        91' Miata - SOLD
        93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
        Mods: Protege:
        Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
        Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
        Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
        Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
        sigpic

Comment

subbin' yes loading is forever, and music is....umm...i'm not judging you you're still hetero in my book
          Originally posted by 90prtege
          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
          Originally posted by Turpro
          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
          CRZbrussian: that sux
          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

You guys are wierd! And the car sounds nice!
            music's gotta got thou.

Give us some higher speed videos, with some drum & bass.
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Drum & bass i can do Wierd?? why thank you. I love the exhaust note it has, its purty sexy.

The first song is called "rapture" by nadia ali http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=22394456
              not too bad i say
              the second song is called "Spanish fly"

I had some drum & bass on that mix CD actually.
              I listen to a wide variety of music & yes i am as straight as a ruler

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                Drum & bass i can do Wierd?? why thank you. I love the exhaust note it has, its purty sexy.

The first song is called "rapture" by nadia ali http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=22394456
                not too bad i say
                the second song is called "Spanish fly"

I had some drum & bass on that mix CD actually.
                I listen to a wide variety of music & yes i am as straight as a ruler

I also liked how you got a free tank of gas out of that event!
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pox
                      wtf, are you 'snapping into a slim-jim'?

sweet vid. shoulda had some more tach and speedo shots when you were boostin. that one shot in 1st gear was nice. make some more!

expensive gas up there! Premium here is 2.17.

and put on some shoes before you stub your toe, lol.
                      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Pox real rulers don't bend you bastard!

Comment

tru

..Nice vid.....car looks like it moves well on 5psi...and the turbo light in the dash was sweet...

i got a question tho....How in the world can u walk around bare footed like that in public places bro...thats freaking gross...

Comment

gross? i put shoes on & what not when i enter buildings. Im not fond of wearing shoes or alot of clothes , i like warm weather. I'll try sandals when i move there hows that sound spen? sandals just for your sake

Comment

Fat girls = "ughghh" ahahahah, whats the speed limit 12 mph? I almost fell asleep. Def need some more tach shots.. You drive around with your highs on? Thats not nice for the other drivers, =[ Nice 323 you bastard. Lookin into a BP myself. =[

Comment

Working...
                              X