lets see some crash pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets see some crash pics

yah i kno its kinda sad, but its interesting, post pics of your smacked up whips...
    heres mine
    Attached Files

Any reason your showing pics of something i'm assuming dumb you did which caused it?!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

I wish I had pics of my car when I flipped it.

Comment

well, smartass, you can see how the damage is to the rear of my car, a witness said the pick up was going about 55-60 when he hit me. the limit is 30. how could i cause that? i just kinda wanted to see some wreck pics and stories, thats all...

Comment

My 91' mazda 323

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword
            My 91' mazda 323

that still pains me too see.

most ppl remember mine. t-boned by a 04 f150
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Turpro; 10-11-2006, 08:22 PM.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

My 91' mazda 323

No!!! I alawys wondered what happened to that 323... I hoped it had just got sold or something. That's a real shame. It was such a nice 323 too... At least you have a wicked Protege now, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
                No!!! I alawys wondered what happened to that 323... I hoped it had just got sold or something. That's a real shame. It was such a nice 323 too... At least you have a wicked Protege now, right?
                Not anymore, Since I'm moving and my brother didn't want me to sell the Protege. So I traded him for his ae86. Since I already have one in better shape I sold his the other day. I'm going to be leaving my ae86 to my dad for now. I hope I can find a 323 in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by fordpartsguy
                  well, smartass, you can see how the damage is to the rear of my car, a witness said the pick up was going about 55-60 when he hit me. the limit is 30. how could i cause that? i just kinda wanted to see some wreck pics and stories, thats all...
                  I'm sorry. I guess i just assumed it was another drunk driver pic like we had the other day! Glad it wasen't! But yes thank you for noticing that i'm a smartass!
                  **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                  95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Not anymore, Since I'm moving and my brother didn't want me to sell the Protege. So I traded him for his ae86. Since I already have one in better shape I sold his the other day. I'm going to be leaving my ae86 to my dad for now. I hope I can find a 323 in Chicago.
                    Did any of your motor survive that crash? Looks like the turbo/oil pan area took a beating.
                    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
                    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

no i wasnt drunk, it was 2:30 in the afternoon, i just pulled off for work and some punk ass kid in his dads truck racin from the high school up the street lost it and plowed me. i did get drunk later that night tho... after i left the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by fordpartsguy
                        no i wasnt drunk, it was 2:30 in the afternoon, i just pulled off for work and some punk ass kid in his dads truck racin from the high school up the street lost it and plowed me. i did get drunk later that night tho... after i left the hospital.
                        That's friggen rediculous man.

The punk kid must've been flying.

Comment

this thread makes me hurt inside
                          Originally posted by 90prtege
                          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                          Originally posted by Turpro
                          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                          CRZbrussian: that sux
                          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

it kind hard to find those 323 in chicago area cause i have been looking for one but havent found nothing. what part of chicago are you coming to?
                            ANGEL

Comment

Gak! Terrible times.. But on the bright side there was no frame damage.

93 MX-3
                              BP, Wiseco Pistons, Pauter Rods, Haltech E6X, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, Bully Six puck clutch

"Jesus, its raining out! I cant get traction in this!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X